36

Jon

I jerked awake, finding myself across the bed with Tyler on the other side, paralyzed. "Jon?" Tyler asked, sounding shocked. I lunged at him, hugging him so tightly I thought I'd squeeze him in half.

"You're okay," I sigh in relief, "thank god you're okay."

"I-I could say the s-same," he sniffed. I pulled my head away to see tears staining his cheeks.

"What's wrong? Why are you crying?" I whined the tears away.

"You scared me. I didn't know...know what to do. You stopped breathing." He stuttered, "Y-Your heart was starting t-to slow do-wn."

"It's okay, it's okay," I told him, rubbing fresh tears away. "I'm not going anywhere. You're stuck with me," I tried a smile.

"I'm glad," Tyler gave a small smile, "don't hate me."

"Why would I hate you?" I was confused.

"This is why," his hands went to the side of my face and he pulled me into a kiss. It caught me off guard, but I kissed back. Tyler pulled away, and looked down with half lidded eyes. "Do you hate me?"

"You're stuck with me," I giggled, and was about to pull him into another kiss, when I heard something from downstairs. More distinctly, footsteps. I removed myself from Tyler and sat on the edge of the bed to listen. I threw my beanie off to hear better.

"Be quiet, they might hear us," I heard someone say. I narrowed my eyes and growled. I listen closer to now know that there were two people in the house.

"What?" Tyler asked, trying to hear what I did. I morphed into a wolf and jumped to the floor. I stalked to the door, but stayed back a couple feet. I turned my body to block Tyler, and I gave several warning barks. The movement downstairs halted, but started again when the stairs creaked. My shoulders tensed as I watched the door creak open, to reveal another wolfs head. I barked at whoever it was, and they returned it.

The door swung open, and now Evan stood in the doorway. Now knowing the wolf, was Craig . What are you doing in my house, I snapped at Craig.

Tyler texted. He said something was wrong and didn't know what to do. He told me, so he asked for us to come over. Evan moved closer to me, trying to get to Tyler, but I jumped in the way, snapping at him.

"Hey!" Evan exclaimed, jumping back. Craig moved between us and sized me up.

Do NOT snap at him!

Or what, I challenged. I knew I could trust them, and they wouldn't hurt Tyler, but I was in that protective mode at the moment, and wasn't getting out of it anytime soon. You gonna hit me? I was close; Craig had inched closer and tried to bite my muzzle, but I moved back and threatened to do the same.

"Jon stop," Tyler tried to move around me, but I just went in front to block him. Evan tried to walk around Craig to Tyler, but I snapped at him. This time however, Craig bit my ear and upped me away. And the bad one at that. My eyes changed as I glared at him.

Oh what? He mocked, receiving a warning growl out of me, you gonna hit me? I jumped forward slightly and bit his muzzle, throwing his head down, and smacked him with the pad of my paw.

"Jon. Enough," Tyler try to pull me away, but I didn't move. Craig got in my face again and gave the same threatening growl.

"Craig! Stop it!" Evan finally butted in. Craig huffed one last growl and sat next to his boyfriend.

So tame, I grinned as he gave me a glare.

"Jon, last time I'm gonna say it. Stop." I loosened up a little, but stayed put. "Sit, relax." I stayed, but felt my lower back being pushed down by one of his wings, making me sit.

So tame, Craig mocked. Rightfully so. I was starting to calm down as the two others talked. I laid down, and when I did, Evan thought he could now walk up to Tyler. 8 let him, but gave him a look when he got to close. Why so uptight tonight? You've never been like this when we were together.

Some shit in my head. And you guys sneaking in my house at 2 in the morning, doesn't help.

Awww, did baby have a bad dream? He teased, and not in a good, joking kind of way. Get over it. It's a dream and other people have it worse. Oh, that was it. Jumped up and lunged at Craig, who instinctively did the same. We bit, snapped, slapped and clawed at each other while the others were trying to get us to stop. The only thing that got me to stop, was when I felt Tyler pull my, bad, ear. I turned at snapped at him, but not actually getting him. He jumped away, and everything went silent.

"Why you little" Evan started, but was cut off by Tyler.

"Don't. It's fine. You two out," Tyler stated. But the truth was, and I'm sure you know what it is, is that it's so far from 'fine'.

No, EVERYONE, out. I need to be left alone right now. I told them. The two left, but Tyler still stayed.

"Jon what was that about? I don't mean you going at me, that I get, but everything else."

I'll tell you later. But please Tyler, I need to be left alone right now. He sighed, but walked out anyway, petting my head as he did so. I sighed and sat down, I changed back to normal, got on some new PJ's and laid in bed. "I'm a fuck up and I know it. I just end up hurting everyone I love and care about." I sigh before going back to sleep, leaving the others to do what they want.