18

Jon

I woke up and felt an arm wrapped around me. I opened my eyes and saw I was in Tyler and Evan's house again. Then, I remember what had happened earlier at school. I looked up to see Tyler asleep, smiling. I smiled and shifted slightly as my arm had fallen asleep under me. When I did, however, Tyler whined and his arm tightened around me.

"No," Tyler whined, I rolled my eyes and scooted closer to him. That's when I noticed something different about him, not only was it his arm around me, but was so a pair of wings. I froze for a moment, but then relaxed. It shouldn't be that weird! I mean, my eyes change and I'm almost twice as tall as I should be as an animal. I told myself. I looked closer at his wings, and saw they were wings of an owl. So that's how the brothers are similar, I thought. I tried to move again, but Tyler held me in place.

"Tyler," I whispered, tapping him arm, "I'll be back." There was hesitation, but Tyler lifted his arm and wings. I got up and Tyler put his arm down then wrapped himself in his wings. I couldn't help but smile and laugh slightly. I looked to see what time it was, and saw it to be 2:25pm. "I could go back to school," I thought about what fight I would be pulled into if I did go back, "but then again, schools out in an hour and not really worth it." I grabbed my phone from my jeans pocket, to see Craig had text me.

Craig
646-425-7244
Hey Jonny, I growled at that, no one calls me Jonny but my brother, how ya feeling? Dude you gotta be careful about that kind of stuff. Anyway, I'm sure you're with Tyler right now, and if he hasn't told you yet, he took your stuff with. Ps, talk to Tyler about that guy you liked😏😉

"I hate you," I shook my head, "and fuck no."

—oh and put on a shirt. I look down and saw I had no shirt on. I never felt my face heat up so fast. I was just laying with Tyler, without a shirt on. I cover my face and trying to clear my head. I take a deep breath and looked around to see if I could find my bag or even a shirt.

After a couple minutes of searching the house, and I couldn't find anything, so I just decided to go see if Tyler had a sweatshirt or something. I'd look for one Evan had, but he's smaller than I am so I wouldn't fit to well. I walked into Tyler's room and looked to find a sweatshirt. When I did, I put it on and walked downstairs, Tyler still asleep on the couch. I stood in front of the couch, about to lay back down, to see his smile turned into a frown and tears rolling down his face. I wiped them away, but they still fell. It broke my heart to see him like this. I carefully sat him up, sat on the couch, and laid him back down. Tyler then jerked, his hand shot forward to grab my leg. I tensed at the sudden action, but soon relaxed. I ran my hand through his hair, hoping to calm down whatever he was freaking out about. It works for me so I thought maybe it'll help, and I seemed to.

Tyler

"Ty, when are you going to tell him you like him?" My brother asked.

"He knows I like him," I told Evan, but he gave me a look saying 'that's not what I meant and you know it'. "Okay fine, I didn't tell him. I don't want to tell him, then have him feel the same and hate me for it." I sat on the bed next to Evan, putting my head in my hands, "what do I do Ev?"

"You have to tell him, or it's gonna kill you," he told me.

"Tell who what or it'll kill you?" My head shot up to see Jon standing in the doorway.