16

~TS: Monday Morning~
Jon

I walked into the school right at the bell rings, Thank god I have an off hour. I thought to myself. I walked up to the second floor of the school and sat down in a corner-ish area by the stairs. I pulled my phone and earbuds from my bag and opened YouTube. I mean, I should be doing makeup work for the classes I missed on Friday but, I can do that tonight.

As I was watching some random videos, I saw 1 of the same guys who kicked my ass Friday, and someone else I haven't seen talking with him. I looked down as fast as I looked up, though my head us down I stilled looked up at them and turned the sound down so I could hear them.

"So who's this kid you four beat the other day?" The one I hadn't seen asked.

"I can't quite remember his name, but if I saw him I'd know it's him." The other said, "wait." I looked at my phone, turning it off, but acted like I was on it.

"What is it Scotty?"

"That's him," Scotty said. I put my phone in my pocket and the earbuds in my bag. I stood up with my bag.

"Woah woah, where do ya think yer goin?" The other asked.

"Away," I told him plainly and moved to walk away, but he stopped me and the two had me in the corned.

"I don't think so," he growled.

"I didn't give you a reason to kick my ass yet," I told him. I then punched him in the nose and jumped over the stair railing, landing on the main floor. "Now I did. Bye bitches!" I told them then ran off to the main door. I heard their feet running after me down the stairs. I got to the front, ran out the door and ran across the front of the school. I didn't far, though, as I was tackled to the ground. It a moment for me to throw whoever was on me off. Once, I did, I got up and threw my bag on the ground. "What's your guys' problem with me? I didn't do anything...well, other than punch you. That I get, but I didn't do anything other than that!"

"Brian finds people he just doesn't like, and goes after them like a target on their back. And he doesn't let shit go. So that punch, he won't let go." Scotty told me as he and, Brian, stared me down.

"Let's do this! Right here, right now." Brian growled. The bell rang and kids started leaving the school or coming back.

"Really? I have to get to class and actually graduate on time," I told them and turned around to leave, but was stopped by the three from the other day. "Fine," I mumbled and turned around. I walked halfway to Brian and walked up as well. "How we doing this then?"

"One on one, last one standing, and to help you out, we won't fight like this," he looked down and grinned at me.

"Oh cause I'm short huh? Okay, let's do this faggot." I told him, he growled again, and we back away. By this time, a crowd had formed and I saw Tyler. I grabbed my phone from my pocket and threw it to him. Brian and I pull our shirts and pants off, soon they won't be ruined as we morphed. Brian cracked his knuckles, rolled his shoulders and morphed into a mountain lion. I rolled my shoulders and changed into my wolf form. He hissed at me as we circled each other. I snarled at him, folding my ears back. Brian took the first swing, throwing his paw at my head, claws out. I jumped back, then jumped at him, knocking us both to the ground. We were biting, growling and clawing at each other. I bit down on Brian's throat hard, and he hit me with his paw. His claws were out so they cut across my face. I let him go for a second, but I shook it off. I bit his ear and pulled his head to the side, then bit down on his throat again. I was more pissed then ever at this point, and I felt my eyes changed gold. And at that point, I didn't care if anyone saw or not. Brian hit my head two more times, but I didn't move. I only bit him harder, trying to get him to either give in or pass out.