7

"Hey!" Someone yelled in anger. The voice didn't seem familiar, but it definitely wasn't a teacher of any sort, it was another student. I opened my eyes and looked to see who was walking towards me and the group of guys. They were fuzzy, but all I could tell was that it was some guy. "The fuck are you doing? Lui, Marcel, Anthony and Scotty!"

"Fuck off Tyler!" One yelled. "He deserved this! He's breaking rules and---" he was cut off by a slap.

"He's done nothing of the sort! You guys are doing exactly that! Get out of here," he growled, than barked, "now!" Footsteps could be heard running off. "Hey you okay?" I heard him ask.

"Yep," I groan out, then try to sit up, but fall back down, hitting my head yet again.

"What can I do to help?" He asked as he knelt down next to me. I wanted help, yet I also didn't.

"Umm," I think and try to grab my phone from my pocket. I got it and tried to look through it to find Craig's number. The only problem was, was I couldn't see anything on it. "Sure. If you could look up someone for me, on my phone?"

"Yeah sure. Who do you need me to call?" I handed him my phone, closing my eyes again.

"My friend Craig," I told him. He told me okay and, I'm guessing, looked up his number.

"Here ya go, it's calling," he handed me the phone.

"Thank you," I said. He nodded and I could hear him walk away. I put the phone to my ear and listened to the ringing.

"Hello." Craig answered.

"Hey. Could you come get me?" I asked.

"What happened?" He asked worriedly.

"Ummm, well long story short, there was a rumor one hundred percent untrue about me and I kinda, sorta, got a small ass-kicking out of it haha," I smile to myself.

"Yeah I'll get you. But you know you're telling me everything." He said.

"I know. And thanks a million," he told me he'd be here super soon and we hung up. I could call myself out of school, but there's a problem. My head hurts like a bitch, I can't breath because of my ribs, and my vision is still blurry. Not a good idea to drive with half, or less, of your vision.

When Craig showed up, he grabbed my things, helped me up and helped me to his car. I fell into the passenger seat and growled in pain as I grabbed the seatbelt and buckled up. Craig threw my stuff in the back and got in, then driving to his house. Once there, I could see a lot better now, but he still helped me out again and made sure I didn't fall while walking up to the door. Craig opened the door and I went to sit on the couch. Well, lay on it. He shut the door and sat on the floor next to me. "So, what happened?" He asked, and I told him everything that happened. Well, everything except the eye changing part. I don't need him freaking out more.

"...then the guy that asked me if I needed help, find and call your number for me." I finished.

"Well shit then," Craig huffed a laugh, but not like a funny "haha" laugh but like a, "well okay than" kinda laugh. "Do we need to go to a hospital or something? For like your ribs? I don't think things are supposed to crack."

"No, I'll be fine. I just, can't be hit there again. They just need a few hours for me to heal. I'll be fine, really." I give him a reassuring smiling. He gives me a look for a moment, but then drops it.

"Fine. I try you." We both chuckle, "that means no tailgate today." He said.

"No, we're going to tailgate. You're not that lucky," I grin. Craig went to protest, but stopped when I gave him a look of "don't argue".

"Okay, okay. I know I can't win."

"No you can't," I laugh. "Are we going to the football game too?" I hoped.

"Yes. But if you're not feeling good, or really hurting, we're not going. Deal?" I nod my head. I sat up on the couch, so he could sit next to me, and we watched TV until we were ready to go.