"Whoah. The new girlfriend is a fighter, but you're small honey. You can't beat me" Tzuyu said while looking at Eunha.

"Don't say that to her Tzuyu" I shouted.

"Why are you mad? I'm just stating facts" she said that made me looked at her. She can't look at my eyes.

"Can I borrow my babygirl?" She asked to Eunha.

"No" I quickly answered it.

"Are you my babygirl?" She asked. She looked at me from head to toe.

"I don't know you" she said and walked away. I was about to follow her but Eunha held my hand.

"Are you going to leave me here? Did you see that? joining in a unit together is not a good idea Sana" she said.

"I will just talk to her" I said and quickly followed Tzuyu. She raised her eyebrow the moment she saw me.

"Why are you so rude?" I asked but she continued to walk again. I held her arm and she immediately removed it.

"Don't touch me with your dirty hands" she exclaimed.

"Eunha is a good person. If you hate me Tzuyu, be rude to me. Not with Eunha" I said and she held my face. Caressing my cheeks while looking at my eyes.

"Do I still have that impact to you?" She asked. I didn't answer and she just smirked.

"I wanna ask Eunha where did she buy those effective love potions" she said as she pull me closer to her. I pushed her a little bit and she laughed out loud before she leaned in, she was about to kiss me but Jeongyeon shouted her name.

Oh gad. Thanks

-JEONGYEON-

"Tzuyu!" I shouted and she quickly stopped what she's doing. I went towards them and drag her away from Sana.

"What are you doing?" I asked. I don't know what's on her mind.

"There's a camera. I just want to kiss my fiancée" she replied.

"You shouldn't ruin someone else's relationship Tzuyu" I said while holding her arm.

"That girl was supposed to be my wife eonnie" She exclaimed.

"Tzuyu"

"I know. Hahaha"

"Are you drinking your meds?" I asked but she didn't answer me. I hugged her and she hugged me back. I think she need this.

"You shouldn't make us worry" I said and she tapped my head.

"I'm not a kid anymore eonnie. You're always worrying about me. I know what I'm doing" she said that made me pinch her cheeks.

"Then stop playing games with Sana" I told her to stop cause she might herself.

"It's fun. I should do it more often" she said. "By the way, I thought you need my opinion? About what?" she asked

"I'm planning to propose to Nayeon at Mina and Minari's birthday. I don't have any idea" I muttered that made her think something.

"Simple effort is enough. You don't need to waste your time thinking about a big effort. As long as you will hear her say yes, it'll be worth it" she said while looking from afar.

"Don't copy me. I wasted a lot of time and effort for that proposal but look at us now" she said seriously.

"But you guys deserved a memorable day. You should ask someone else. I can't help you" Tzuyu said before she left.

That's so deep. I want her to help me because she got a lot of ideas. I think I offended her. Stupid Jeongyeon. Sigh