Five stars

Chapter 23

When Autumn left I started looking through boxes and unpacking them one at a time. I saw boxes that weren't mine and about this time I heard a huge thump upstairs. I didn't know exactly what to do but I got my old baseball bat and headed up the creaky stairs.
One step by step watching around the corner just incase something pops out at me.

"WHA!!!!"

All of a sudden I was smacked in the head. I fell backwards falling down the stairs. I know this because everything was blurry.

"Oh my god! Taylor!"
"What? How do you know my name? Where are you I can barely see anything."
"Sorry bro, it's Clark?"
"Clark? What are you doing here? I thought you were going to Yale."
"I decided to go here but stop talking you need to lay down. You fell pretty hard and I gave you a big dash in the head."
"What? What dash? Ack!"

I felt my head and it was wet. I got up and ran to the bathroom. My head was purple and red with blood. Clark always did have a good aim.

"Sorry. Here's a rag. And here's a bandage for your arm."
"My arm?"

I looked down and my arm was twisted.

"Dude I need to go to the doctor! I got a twisted elbow."
"Gosh I'm so sorry!"
"Nah I fell. Well if you wouldn't of hit me I wouldn't of fell. But I would of hit you too."
"But you didn't! I could of killed you! I hit you so hard! I am so afraid that..."
"What? Ack...!"
"What?!?!"
"Sorry just got a really sharp pain..."

I fell to the floor and as my eyes were closing I saw Clark run for the phone crying.
I tried to tell him it was alright but my head was getting heavy. I relaxed.