"BANISHED for breaking into the pack house and attempting to steal confidential documents, and the attempt murder of John Campbell, because he was caught by him. Mr Campbell was seriously injured, but will recover in time. Hays is banned from stepping foot onto Dustfall territory for life!"

Quinton rolls his eyes at his dad's squiggly hand writing and how brief he wrote his notes. He was never one to write long notes. John Campbell was the Beta to his dad a long time ago. Quinton's eyes look up towards the date.
22/01/08.

Ten years ago.

Now he wants to take over. Possibly revenge? Or maybe he wants control and power?

I should ask dad to find out what really happened with Hays.

Quinton mind-links his dad, asking him to meet him in his office. His dad tells him he'll be there in twenty. Quinton continues the work on what he was perviously doing, until he heard three strong knocks on his wooden door. "Come on in."

"Hey son," he father smiles, causing small wrinkles around his mouth and at the corner of his eyes.

"Hey Dad, sorry for calling you here, but I have some questions to ask you," Quinton leans back in his chair.

"Alright son, what do you want to know?" His father takes a seat beside the desk.

"Oscar Hays, ring a bell?"

His father leans back and sighs. "Yes, how could I forget. He's a mad man. Banished him was it eight years ago or maybe ten?"

"Ten. I read your report and I would like to know what documents he trying to take?"

"Mmm... financial and the banished members of this pack, along with any information we had on Rogues and Vargulfs. However, I'm not sure what he planned to do with it," he folded his arm across his chest, with a thoughtful expression. "Why do you ask?"

"He was the one that sent those Vargulfs to attack our pack and he also attacked The Dreamlanders," he informed him and his fists tightened.

"The Dreamlanders?" He says quite surprised. "Why would he mess with them? They've built a good stable society for themselves and they wouldn't want anyone to mess with that. Plus, I heard their Alpha is pretty determent and ruthless."

"Yeah, Alpha Hazel informed me that Oscar Hays is building an army of, what I believe is, rogues and Vargulfs. He wants The Dreamlanders' land and our land. He wants to grow his army until he has the strongest and biggest army around."

"Alpha Hazel... the only female Alpha. Now are you going to tell me why your eyes light up when you hear, or say her name, or you just gonna let me assume?" his father raises an eyebrow and Quinton pulls a tight smile.

"She my mate, but she doesn't want me."

"I wouldn't be so sure about that. The girl is determent to protect her pack, and she doesn't want anything to ruin that, but if you show her that you support her and won't destroy her pack, she'll want you," his father leans forward. "Get to know her. Now, what are you going to do about this Hays situation?"

"I'm not sure, but I hope Alpha Hazel and I can work together to defeat him."

"Sounds good. I'll leave you to figure it out," he stands up and makes his way over to the door.

"Wait, I have one more question for you?"

"And what's that?" He asks turning back around.

"Why'd he try to kill John Campbell?"

"John found him in my office searching through drawers. John told him to stop and went to restrain him, but Oscar is a not mentally stable and he is out for blood, power and control. He tried to kill John, because he knew he wouldn't have any control to what happened when he had to face me," Quinton nods and takes in the information.

"Thanks Dad."

"No problem son. Oh, and your mother wants you over for dinner," he tells him.

"Tell her I'll be there," Quinton's smiles.

"It wasn't a question, it was an order," his dad laughs and Quinton's smile grows larger.

"See you later Dad."