Chapter 5: Green is the color of envy.

Specail thanks to IfYouSeeKayy because of her support and wanting Adamo's P.O.V

Specail thanks to mrsdrake for her tip and support.

Massive thanks for all the other supporters, followers, commenters and voters. I LOVE YOU ALL <3

Chapter 5: Green is the color of envy.

He knows, he knows, he knows…

Stupid of course he knows.

I was sick a couple of times before our break up and I put it to the flue and food poisoning or nerves, after the break up I thought of it as purging my unwanted feeling in a vile way or simply known as love sick. This went on for a few days and since I couldn’t stomach anything it only got worse and finally when I went to the super market to buy pads I ended up buying a pregnancy test upon realising I was late. Despite the big, fat, red, plus sign I still refused to believe I was pregnant. I could barely take care of myself and the debts to the bank let alone take care of a baby.

It seemed impossible that I was three months pregnant once I went to the doctors since I only got period in the first month but the doctor reassured me that my baby was fine.

Upon the confirmation of my pregnancy I tried to contact THAT man since it was his right to know he was becoming a father despite my fear of a confrontation. I still didn’t understand why he threw those accusations at me, all that I know is that it hurt but despite. At first I did hesitate that if he treated me that way how would he act towards his children but then again I was only his bed partner. More importantly I wanted my baby to know he or she was loved and wanted and aware of his or her parentage.

I tried calling his private line, multiple office line, multiple emails and letters and even went so far as to visit his office where I was told he was out of the country. There was no reply, nothing. The ball really started rolling when I realised I was pregnant with twins.

So why is he here now? My life is perfect, I have my business, friends, great health and most importantly my children. Damn him.

Craning my neck I scanned the crowd and spotted Ruby on the other side of the room. As I tried to quickly get to Ruby I was stopped EVERY time by people either congratulating me on my success or my dress or giving back handed compliments. Other times I would give better than I got but I was too preoccupied to care. I swear to ice-cream if I got interrupted by another person I’ll…Did someone just dare touch my arm? I whirled around to unleash the winds of the four corners of the earth when…

“Whoa sister, you got the wrong mister.” Did Ruby just try to rhyme sister and mister together?

My shoulders slumped in defeat while my eyes darted around to see if Poseidon had caught up with me. Ehhh I meant the devil. “Anna honey, are you okay?”

Looking at Ruby I very nearly burst in to mini hyper anime characters bouncing all over the place. Did I look, sound or feel okay? There was so much adrenaline rushing through my blood stream that I could probably churn milk to butter because I was shaking that bad. Ewww I sound like… Anna focus! 

Shaking my head like those hybrids on sci-fi thrillers I faced a worried Ruby. “He’s here.”

There was a moment of confusion and then it seemed that everything clicked. Grabbing my arm she pulled us into a private discussion room at the back and locked the door.

“Deep breaths honey, watch and breathe with me 1…2…3.” Who knew labour preparation classes came so handy? I looked at Ruby and did as instructed and felt some blood settling in my head again allowing me to think.

Looking at a worried Ruby in the eye I pleaded. “Go back out there and make sure he’s well occupied and doesn’t have a view of this door or the side entrance okay?”

“Promise me you will be okay and contact me if you need anything.” With a firm nod from me Ruby quickly left the room with a thousand questions in her stormy grey eyes.

Despite many concentrated efforts to think and come up with a solid plan my brain refused to co-operate. I wasn’t in a fight or flight mode. Oh no I was bang dang in RUN mode.

After calling a few places I called Delilah the nanny to pack the kids bag and I’ll be there soon. I didn’t like calling Delilah the nanny because she was more than that. She was like an aunt to my kids and at the age of 35 still beautiful and looking young. It I had a husband I doubt I would have hired her not because she was the seducer type but because she was THAT pretty.

Peeking out the door I quickly made my way to the side entrance and kept telling myself not to look for HIM. My traitorous body however refused the command and turned to look for him. My eyes immediately hooked on a broad back fitted in a navy blue Armani suit and fell on strong legs moving back up to gawk at firm buttocks. The same ones I clawed to drive him deeper in me and left half-moon imprints on. I felt my breathing shallow and pick up, my nipples rubbing against the silk of my bra and heat engulf me entirely at the memories of passion filled nights.

Even through the murmur of the crowd and the jazz back ground music a husky feminie sound swept through the crowd and brushed my arousal away with it as I looked back up again.

Adamo towered above the three tall sirens all beautiful in their own right as they jockeyed for his attention and he looked on them with amusement. He was probably thinking he could get them all in his bed with just a look.

Even as I understood his intentions were less than honorable I suddenly became very aware of the greenness of my dress. Green is the color of envy my heart taunted. Preposterous I mentally scoffed and turned on my heel before he realized what was going on.

Adamo Saviano

“Mia bella, it has been so long has it not?” Sneering the words out after spending a quiet moment taking in her beauty I watched her turn around her face pale and visibly shocked.

My eyes scanned her divine figure up and down documenting the changes in her body. Her hair was longer, her posture more straight and confident than before, the overall mature look and her enlarged breasts.

What took me back even though I had expected it was the utterly cynical look in her eyes. When I first met her there was unease and vulnerability but a definite look of rose tinted glasses in her eyes. That was when she was acting I reminded myself. She hadn’t even told me her real last name. But this, this was the real her.

She might be a liar, gold digger, deceiver, thief and cheat but madre di dios she was still the sexiest woman I had ever encountered. I had tried for so long to forget her and her delectable body but instead of hating her and wanting to puke at the thought of her, my body heated up and would accept no other.

It was time. I would bed her for as long as my body desired hers and then move onto life as I knew it. At the defiant and scared look in her eyes I felt my blood boil in anticipation of the challenge. She still desired me seeing her raspberry red nipples straining at her dress but she also had something to hide.

This is good, not only would I get to enjoy her body I could also play with her life a bit just as she did mine. Watching her stride away from me, I let her go this time as I whispered after her,

“Run bella mia so I can chase and rip your heart out as I nibble on your flesh.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't like long AN at the beginning so I will do mine at the end of each chapter so you can skip it if you want but hope you dont :(

Not happy with this chapter because I wanted it to be more exciting like they would end up dancing or in a massive show down but for the sake of the other chapters it had to end like this so I am sorry if you feel like a deflated balloon (I was going to say something about a certain male genital but thought to go easy on you guys ;P)

OOOHHH doesn't someone feel hyffy puffy?(Turned on and angry)

Read, Comment, Vote, Follow, Share and yeah have a great time <3