"Ma just now i accepted. But i don't know about Khushi fully. I have to understand her ma and then only i can marry her."

"I know Arnav. You just told yes for namesake. I should have known that getting you both married in a good family is my nightmare only. Okie leave it." Shomi said and went from there. Arnav sighed and went back of her.

"Ma enough of your acting. You very well know i can't see you sad. Now tell me what i have to do??"

"Good just give me Mr.Maheswari number. I will see the rest. You go and eat. And also remember there will be more time to get along with Khushi. So don't worry." Shomi said and Arnav shook his head and gave the number and went from there.

Arnav came out and saw Swara sitting with Aashna. He went and took Aashna in his hand and said,"Your ma and nani are torturing me. What is the necessity of my marriage now??"

"Baby tell your mamu that even he tricked your ma and made her accept for her marriage. But tell him one thing if at all that man didn't accept you then i won't marry."

"Aashu baby tell you ma that we will select good guy only. There won't be any mistake this time." Arnav said and the cute baby is looking here and there and is don't know what to do. Mukti who came there after talking to Harshad saw them and laughed loudly. Arnav and Swara saw her and is perplexed that why she is laughing.

"Mukti what happened??"

"Swara and Arnav don't you both talk directly?? See Aashna she is bemused as what you both are talking. Why don't you both talk directly?? Why are you fighting like a small child."

"What?? We are fighting?? When did we fight?? No not at all. Don't assume things. Hain na Swara." Arnav asked and Mukti looked at them with open mouth.

"Huh you guys always do like this. Aashu baby come we will go." Mukti said and took aashu from Arnav and went from there. Arnav and Swara smiled seeing her.

Scene shifts to Maheswari mansion. Dadi is shouting at Ram and Sujatha without hearing anything. Sanskar who was patience till now got angry and shouted,"Dadi enough is enough. Heard much. Why are you forcing your decisions on us?? Can't you see Harshad and Khushi love someone else. Then why the hell you are hell bent in hooking them together??"

"Sanskar you are shouting at me!!!"

"Dadi then what else i can do?? You are not at all understanding."

"You all are only not understanding. I want my grandchild's bright future. I want my grandchild future to be secured and happy."

"Dadi they will be happy and content only if they marry the person whom they like. If you compel them and make them marry then you will only definitely feel bad."

"Ram see how your son is talking??"

"Ma he is speaking what all i have to speak. So please don't create any problems ma. Both are not willing to marry each other so lets make them marry the person whom they likes."

"Ram even you are speaking like this?? Okie do whatever you want. Don't call me for anything."

"Ma why are you not understanding?? Okie leave all that just tell me one thing do you want your grandchildren to be happy or not???"

"What are you saying?? I just want them to be happy forever."

"Then make them get married to the person whom they love." Ram said and Khushi and Harshad pleaded dadi and after much persistence dadi agreed finally. Everyone became very happy. Ram called Shomi to Maheswari mansion to talk about engagement. Everyone went to prepare for their welcome.

In Gadodia mansion everyone got ready except Swara. Shomi who came out getting ready saw Swara sitting in the sofa. She went to her and asked,"Swara what is this?? You are not ready yet??"

"Ma I will be here. I am not coming. Aashna won't be adjusted in that environment. So i will be here taking care of her."

"Shut up. Only for few minutes we are going to be there and it's about your bhai's engagement. So go ready and come fast without any arguments." Shomi said and she knows there is no use in arguing with Shomi so she went to get ready. Everyone went to maheswari mansion.

Sujatha, Ram and Dadi welcomed Shomi and everyone. Harshad saw Mukti and winked at her. She blushed and went and stood with Swara. Harshad smiled and went from there. Sanskar is in the study room as he had some important video conference. Khushi who saw Aashna went to take her but Aashna cried and didn't go with her.

"Sorry actually you are new to her so she is not coming but as she gets to know you well she will come to you." Swara said and Khushi smiled and went and sat with her dadi. Shomi asked Swara to do the ritual as she is widow but dadi stopped Swara and said,"Beta we don't see such things at all. Just proceed with the rituals." Shomi felt happy and she did the rituals. Harshad singed Mukti to come aside but she refused. Harshad got angry and went from there. Mukti became sad. Then she got an idea and took Aashna to a side as a pretext. Harshad smiled and went to her and both talked for sometime. At that time Sanskar came there and is smitten by the beauty of the cute Aashna. He went to Mukti and tried to take Aashna but Mukti stopped him and said,"No no she won't come if she don't know them."

"Lets see how she is not coming." Sanskar said and again went to take the baby but Harshad stopped and said,"Sanskar please if you try to take him he will cry and everyone will come here. Please man."

"No chance. I can't leave this cute kid without taking her in my arms." Sanskar said and took the baby and to their amusement baby didn't cry but Sanskar is happy. He with the baby come down. Everyone saw him and is shocked. Khushi said,"Bhai how come she came to you?? When i tried to take her she cried."

"Ha ha that's Sanskar." Sanskar said and saw Swara and is mesmerized seeing her. She is seeing him in shock as Aashna hasn't went to any strangers. Even with Mukti she took so much time to go with her. Shomi who saw this started to calculate something in her mind but is afraid that her wish won't be true. But then made her mind that everything will be good.

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

Hope its good and sorry for late update. Now Everyone's line is cleared except Swasan but will they join without any hurdles?? Lets wait and see as there is a character named Nikhil who is mystery to all of you while I know his character😜 lets see what he will do??

And one more thing guys. You all know i have another Wattpad account named @AnImperfect. Please follow that account and read my story there and support me there too. It's an imaginary couple story.

Babye ✋✋