He was wearing a white shirt, a black jacket on top. His hair was spiked a little and his shades made him look so dangerous yet alluring.

Ugh, what am I thinking??

"There's my bellissima principessa," he grinned. He called me his beautiful princess.

"I'm not yours," I grumbled, not wanting to be reminded of Aidan.

"C'mon principessa, get on."

Slowly, I got on the motorcycle behind him. "Um, what am I supposed to hold in?" I questioned.

Tyler turned his head to the side, not looking at me, but enough for me to see his face. That was when I realised how close I was to him. His lips tugged upwards . "Wrap your arms around my waist, mi amore," he answered, before turning his head back and starting the engine.

"I am NOT putting my hands on your w-" I began but was cut off by the wind hitting my face. Automatically, my arms tightened around Tyler's waist. My face buried into his back, which vibrated as he chuckled.

A few minutes later, we arrived at another mansion, slightly smaller. We were still in one of the more developed parts of Africa.

"Your hands are still around my waist mia dea (according to goodie translate, its means 'my Goddess' ."

Snapping out of my thoughts, I removed them, making him laugh. "You can keep them there if you want my fiore (flower) ."

I got off the bike, dusting myself. "Can you stop with the pet names."

He grinned it return, moving the bike to the garage before closing the garage door.

We entered the house to see a very Victorian looking house. It kind of reminded me of the small version of the Salvatore boarding house.

May HE rest in peace

(don't wanna give spoilers even though probably everyone knows)

Tyler lead me to the lounge, that was filled with people chatting, watching TV, or fighting each other.

Huh

"Guys, you remember Ariella. She will be staying for a while," Tyler told them. Bro, I have never seen any of these people on my life-how would they remember me?? "Nobody touch her. I swear that if any of you harm her, you face me." His Italian accent became stronger with every word. He the turned to me. "Make yourself at home. Your room is the second door down the hall after turning right and then walking up the stairs."

And with that, he left, muttering he had work to do, leaving me with a bunch of people staring at me. I probably looked like a troll-and not that pretty ones from the movie 'Trolls'. I mean the hideous ones.

"Im just going to go to my room now," I slowly said, making my way towards the hallway, their eyes following me. Once they were out of sight, I let out the breath I was holding.

Ugh, I hate people.

Trying to remember what Tyler told me, I admired the house as I walked around.

I turned the corner to see I was standing in a game room. There was 2 boys sitting on the couch, playing GTA.

Huh, I could easily beat them.

I noticed Jace sitting in the corner on a couch, laughing at something the girl next to him said. Walking up to him, I decided I wanted to thank him for getting me out, only to freeze when I saw who was sitting next to him.

Brianna

The girl who used to bully me.

The same girl that had a make out session with Jace in front of me 2 years ago.