Game 55

Game 55

"This night is sparkling"

Sheliah Santibañez

Pinagmamasdan ko ang dagat ng mga tao sa aking harapan, I can't believe this. Ang dami nila!

Sold out lahat ng ticket dito sa last concert tour namin and it's just our debut album but ang amoy na ng pangalan namin sa publiko.

This is such a great graduation gift. And if you're wondering why late any graduation namin... It's because of a school's tradition.

Bukas na ang graduation and I feel like I might die in front of this massive number of crowd.

I breathe heavily. One, two, three "Hello Vengers!" Masigla kong bati sa kanila at yumanig ang buong stage. "I'm Liah." I waved my hand and they started yelling again.

"Damn this people" bulong ni Lucas sa likod ko.

Sumunod na nagpakilala ang mga ka-banda ko. Few moments later we started to play our hits.

I never been so happy. Music is my life.

Something must've gone wrong in my brain

Got your chemicals all in my veins

Feeling all the highs, feeling all the pain

Let go on the wheel, it's the bullet lane

Now I'm seeing red, not thinking straight

Blurring all the lines, you intoxicate me

Just like nicotine, heroin, morphine

Suddenly, I'm a fiend and you're all I need

All I need, yeah, you're all I need

It's you, babe

And I'm a sucker for the way that you move, babe

And I could try to run, but it would be useless

You're to blame

Just one hit of you, I knew I'll never be the same

It's you, babe

And I'm a sucker for the way that you move, babe

And I could try to run, but it would be useless

You're to blame

Just one hit of you, I knew I'll never

ever, ever be the same

I'll never be the same

"And for the last song of our band." Lucas handed me a guitar and I looked at him with confusion.

"What??" tanong ko sa kanya, I'm exhausted! Alam Kong tapos na Ang performance ko ngayon and we will end the show right now.

Lucas tapped my shoulders "Liah will sing her newest self-written song!"

Napatayo ako sa nadinig pero kabaliktaran ang tingin ng iba sa inakto ko and they gone wild! Wait guys wala akong alam dito.

"Liah, don't ruin this enchanted night in our lives. Plinano namin 'to ng buong team because lately, you became so silent and we hate that kind of Liah Sants. Yung kilala naming Liah masungit, full of sarcasm at energetic." kinagat ko ang aking pang-ibabang labi.