s t i c k y n o t e s

I was being an ass last night, so I want a redoBtw I like your song ~sincerely me again!

Btw I like your song 
~sincerely me again!

I want to rip and crumple the paper and catapult it across my room. He heard me, of course he did. I'm still not used to the whole neighbour ordeal.

Dear I don't even know,
Not to come off strong or anything (not that I haven't already) but yes, yes you were, High key.
Ps. You know you could just talk and I'd probably hear you right? The walls are thin, and my
window's open.
~sincerely, screw it I'm not doing this.

I tug twice like he tells me to and watch it drift up. Honestly I don't understand why I entertain him with replies, but nothing this out of the blue has ever happened to me, the pit of my stomach has started to burn with anticipation.

"—But where's the fun in that?" I hear him add verbally from above now, his voice a few octaves higher than last nights low rasp. It was still tinged with the familiar melody though, I wonder if others notice it as well.

"I'm sending you another note," he chuckles as a not yellow, but a pink note, now flows down it's way.

Aww you said dear,
This is some serious rom-com level BS.
What if I fall in love with you?
~sincerely Romeo

I scoff so loud at first, I want to climb up the walls and throw the note in his face. But I surprise myself, a smile soon stretches across my face and I laugh. A laugh so full embodied, I haven't heard the sound myself in years.

You need to have lived  to laugh, I'm not sure I had that.

My fingers trace the frame of the window and I peer out and up. My eyes meet another ajar window, long fingers wrapped and holding the other end of the shoe lace and the clear morning sky. "Do you have a name or do I just keep addressing you as the level 2 guy in my brain, because that's awfully long," I hear myself say.

Both his hands now appear on the sill, I spot messy brown hair first, I anticipate to see his face, but nothing. "Or Romeo would do—," he pipes and I can literally hear him being sly.

"I want to kill myself," I shake my head as I continue looking up.

My eyes start to blur with water as direct sunlight hits my pupils, but I can't stop looking. "Oh! Now I don't want to be held accountable for that. I'm Jungkook, nice to meet you Rin!" He holds out a hand and air handshakes at me.

Jungkook.
Jungkook is a nice name. Mystery level 2 guy has a nice name.

"So you already know me?"
"—Yoongi hyung filled me in. I could've just texted you, but then where's the fun in that too right?"
He chuckles again and I oddly want to bottle up that sound and clutch it against my chest forever, "Hmm honestly I would've preferred that."

"You wouldn't mind a guy randomly hitting you up? I wanted to respect your privacy." He replies,
"Well said random guy has decided to pull something way over the top anyway," I say breathing a low laugh.

"I'm not random anymore. I'm your friend." And there, I can literally hear his smile.

Friend.

It echoes in my mind, maybe it'd be nice to have one. 
"I think I'd like that." A low reply slips out my tongue, and I can't actually believe I just said that.

[A/N]
I laughed at myself and cringed a multitude of times writing this chapter. Sorry if you did too,
But atleast you know Kook isn't an ass in this story. I'm not following the whole tsundere vibe .

Also HaRin was initially supposed to be a low, melancholy character. The sort who hardly wants to speak and likes to keep away. But since you guys appreciated her savagery so much, I tweaked her character.

So yes your comments play a huge role with me. This isn't my story, it's ours! (love being cheesy)