Chapter 14: Give me my towel first

Jhope's pov

It's been a week since we didn't attend our dance classes, I really miss the dance room, the sound of the shoes tapping and sliding on the floor, our coach's voice, and the heavy pantings that filled the room.

So me and y/n will attend the classes, me and y/n were the one of the oldest students there.

We prepared ourselves first and ate a heavy breakfast.

Water, shoes on and extra clothes, were done!

I drove to the school and hopped out.
Once we hopped off the car, my hands and y/n's are brushing each other,

"Aishh I can't resist your soft hands!"

My hands slips on each middle fingers of hers and interwined them. Y/n looked at our interwined hands and smiled at herself.

"Jhope?" She called, "mmh"

"Do you remember when we were young? When we are going to the park, we used to hold hand and hopped on the grass?" She said recalling the past.

I smiled and said "Yes offcourse! And when there is an ice cream stall, we will race towards the stall and the loser will pay the ice cream!" She giggled and pulled me to the dance room.

Y/n's pov

We entered the dance room, interwined our hands. The students squeled and smiled at us. We placed our bags to the floor and greeted our coach.

"Hey! Y/n and Hoseok, long time no see, are you guys are now official?" The coach asked. I blushed on what the coach said. Isn't it obvious?

"Yes! Officialy couples!" Jhope answered in a cheerful tone, he swinged his arms and placed it on my shoulders. The coach smiled and gathered all the students, including us.

"Guys! We have new students" the class started to whisper to each other,
"Guys! You may come in!" The coach shouted loudly.

The door opened slowly and Jimin appeared, me and Hoseok were suprised at their sudden appearance, they even didn't tell us the they will enrol and attend the dance classes.

Next to Jimin was Taehyung, Jin,Suga, Jungkook and Namjoon, wow, were complete. They introduced their selves one by one and sat beside us.

"Yah! Why you didn't tell us?!" I asked them, "It's a suprise!" Jin said.

Our coach started to discuss about the upcoming competitions. There will be a competition were there are only two representatives per group, a girl and a boy. The 2 chosen persons will dance the different genre of dances in one dance.The Coach started to find 2 persons. His eyes were looking at us, when he looked to me and Hoseok, he pointed us signaled to stand up.

"You two are perfect for the competition, you two needs a private practice. You'll have 1 month to prepare, call me if you'd completed the steps.

The two of us nodded. "You may use other dance room here, you can use the dance room beside this room. Good luck!"

We grabbed our bags and headed to the dance room that is assigned on us.
"So, what music shall we dance?" Jhope clapped and asked. Jhope and I sat on the floor, deciding on what music shall we dance.

"How about youth of troye sivan?"
I suggested, Jhope agreed
"Exo's baby don't cry?" He suggested

Finally! We were done deciding to the songs. The song we were using were

Slow motion
Youth
Exo's baby don't cry
Nct 127- fire truck
Seventeen's thanks
Bts' baepsae
Jb's let me love you
Nct dream's chewing gum
Nct u's the 7th sense

We started to contribute each others steps, we really tried our best for creating different steps and guess what? It is really tiring and hard, you'll need to think new steps that will suit on the song.

In 5 hours of practicing, we finished 3 songs already. We were soaked in our own sweats, we changed our top and freshen ourselves. We exited the room and headed to the other room were the others are in, we excuse ourselves and ran out of the school.

"What food do you want to eat?" Jhope asked, "Anything is good!" I answered. "Want to eat me?" Jhope smirked. Omoo my mind! I am still a virgin! Stob it!!!!

"Ewww, over my alive sexy body! I won't eat you, your not a food!" I stated looking disgutsted, but can I have a bite? Joke! Hahaha very dirty!

Jhope giggled, he grabbed my hand and we entered a fast food chain and ordered. When I am paying the foods, he slapped my hand and gave his money, I looked at him, shocked.
"Remember? You are my responsibility." He smiled and pinched my cheeks. The cashier woman squeled and giggles, whats wrong?

"You two fits together!" She stated. "Ahh thank you ahjumma!" Jhope said while me, blushing and trying hard to hide my face.

We searched for a table and we occupied it, we eat quietly, I know its awkward.

While eating quietly, I remembered a while ago when Jhope asked me.

"Want to eat me?"

*choked*

Jhope looked suprised, he gave me his water and I drank it, I panted heavily and gulped, he chuckled.

"You ok?"

I nodded

"Be careful next time ok? What if you lose your breathe and die? What will happen to me?" He said sadly but also panicking.

"Wooh, calm down jagi! I'll be careful next time, promise!" I said cheerfully.

Time skip!!!!!!!!!!
Jhope's pov

Wooh, it's a very tiring day today, I just want to sleep and cuddle right now, I am too lazy to get up, but I have to clean myself first.

I walked inside the bathroom and cleaned myself.

As I got out in the bathroom, I pulled my shorts on and sat on the study table's chair and faced myself on the mirror.

I started to dry my hair with my towel, suddenly, the door creeked open and y/n was there,

"Omygad!" Y/n shouted and covered her eyes. What's wrong? Oh,

I gave her a 'what's wrong' look and she pointed at me,

"I SWEAR HOSEOK! IF YOU DON'T WEAR YOUR SHIRT, I'LL KILL YOU!"

I giggled at her actions and reaced my shirt, she peeked a little on me and saw me, still topless. "Mind if you go out?" I asked.

"Oh sorry! But can you please get my towel for me?"

I wore my shirt first and reached for her towel, "You can remove your hands righy now.

Noo! Give me my towel first!"

"Until you remove you hand first"

She sighed and removed her hands slowly, her innocent eyes stared at me. She get her towel and headed towards the bathroom and took a bath for awhile.

I sighed and layed on the bed, I reached my phone and scanned my social media.

-

Ayo guyssss!! Sorry for the late updates!!!!!

Vote and feel free to comment...

Also feel free to message me for some requests.

💕😘😘😘