Chapter 7: Set up

Time skip : 1 pm

Hoseok's pov

We all have fun in the swiming pool, except Suga hyung. He is just sleeping under the tree which protects him on the sunlight. We played some games on the swiming pool too.

All of us are already tired. Once I place my body on the bed, I released a heavy sigh and day dreamed.

I remember that I should get ready for our car date. Damn! I forgot! I quickly grab my phone and send a message on our group chat (Y/n is not included on the group chat). I know that we are only on the same room but y/n is here. She would hear our plan about the suprise for her.

M stands for me
J stands for Jin
Jk stands for Jungkook
S stands for Suga
N stands for Namjoon
V stands for Taehyung
Jm stands for Jimin

M: Guys! We need to get ready for the car date!

J: Shit! I forgot! Wait I will cook some foods!

Jin hyung quickly run to the kitchen and started to cook something

N: I will bring blankets and pillows. Jimin! Help me! Get the flashlights and some christmas lights in my bag! Hurry!

M: Why did you have christmas lights in your bag?

N: I know that you are planning a date with y/n so I think that christmas lights will help you...

M: Thank you by the way....

Jm: Namjoon hyung! I have the christmas lights and flashlights already!

M: Suga hyung! Did you already find a place?

S: Yes!

I looked at Suga hyung and gave me a "come with me look". So I quickly jumped off the bed and get the car keys.

J: Someone help me here please!

Jk: I am coming Jin hyung!

M: Taehyung! Can you please distruct Y/n?

V: I will!

Taehyung ran on y/n's bed and tried to distruct her by talking, playing board games and etc.

M: Namjoon hyung! Jimin-ssi! Come with us!

N: Ok! Jimin-ssi, Hurry up!

Jm: I am coming!

The 4 of us quickly run to the parking lot and find our destination.

We hopped outside the car and looked around the place. This place is perfect for star gazing. Suga hyung is a really big help for me. I looked at the time and it is 2:00 pm already. "Shit!" I shouted. They looked at me with their wide eyes and an opened mouth. "It is 2:00 already! We have to move fast!

Namjoon hyung quickly opened the car's compartment and made it wide for the two of us. Jimin started to spread some blankets and place some pillows. They hanged the christmas lights around the car's compartment.

The set up is so nice! All I need to do is to get ready and wait for the food. Wait! The food! Where is the foods! Damn! I forgot. It is 4:00 pm already!

M: Jin hyung! The foods!

J: Where are you?! We've been waiting for you! The food is ready!

S: I will pick you there so be ready.

M: Make sure that y/n will not notice you!

J: Ok! I'll be careful

M: Good! V! How are you doing with y/n?

V: It went well. We played some board games. And some little talk. She said she has a crush on you!

M: Aish! Really?! Woah! By the way, keep on distructing her ok?

V: Copy that hyung!

Time skip: 5:00 pm.

Y/n's pov

Me and Taehyung talking about something. He is a nice man. His deep voice sents me in to a dream land.

While we are talking, my phone rings and answered it. Its Jhope! " Uhm. Taehyung? Excuse me, I got a call from Jhope, I will come back." I excused myself and answered the call.

M: Hello?

J means Jhope.

J: Y/n! What are you doing?

M: I am talking to Taehyung right now. Why?

J: Uhm....

M: Uhm what?

J: Get ready, I will treat you tonight.

M: Really!? Ok,I will. What time?

J: 7:00?

M: Ok copy that. Byee~

J: Don't forget! 7:00 ok? Byee!

M: Yes I will! Bye!

I ran to the room and jumped on my bed. I found Taehyung and Jungkook are talking so I just laid on my bed and smiled at myself. Jungkook noticed me, "Noona!" He called me and jumped beside me. "Yes!" I said cheerfully. "Why are you so happy right now?" Jungkook asked. "Secret" I answered and chuckled at myself. Am I crazy? I am laughing at myself. Woah thats weird. "Did Jhope hyung tell you something? Care to share..." Taehyung asked. "He.." I answered. I checked the time and it is already 6:15 pm! "Shit!" I shouted. "What happened?" Taehyung asked me. I leaved them confused and quickly run  to get my towel and headed to the bathroom. I washed myself as fast as I can and wore something comfy. I put some light make up and tied my hair in to a messy bun.

I am waiting for Jhope. I looked myself at the mirror and talked a bit to myself. Suddenly the door opened and revealed a good looking man which is Jhope.

He went near to me and asked, "Shall we?" He offered his right hand and he showed his smile. I quickly grab his hand. We walk to our destination. It is dark I can't see anything. Suddenly I feel a pair of hands who was covering my eyes. "I am scared" I mumbled. "Don't worry, I am here. Won't you trust me?" Jhope asked. "I will trust you, forever." I said.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Guysueee!!!! I planned that I will continue this story. Whoooo!!!!!!

Thank you again for taking your time to read this freaking story that I made. I hope that you like the story.

VOTE AND COMMENT GUYS!

❤SARANGHAE❤
-Author💋