One

Madison slater sighed to herself as she stood outside of the vic and smiled to herself. She was back in Albert square and knew that she was home. She brushed her hair behind her ear and smiked as she walked into the Vic. Kat stood behind the bar and turned and paled as she saw her seventeen year old daughter standing in front of her. The smiled on her face dropped "Madison" "alright mum, can I have a drink?" Madison asked as she walked up go the bar. "I dktn think so Maddi, you are not eighteen yet. What are you doing here?" Kat asked as Madison sighed "I was home sick, college wasn't what I thought" Madison asked Kat looked to her and signed "you got kicked out, you mean" she asked as Madison smiled slightly "where's tommy?" Madison asked "upstairs, come on we need to talk, Tracy can you mind the bar" Kat asked as she headed upstairs.

Kat turned to look to Madison and crossed the arms over her chest "so, do you want to tell me why your really here and not any of the home sick crap" Kat said as Madison sighed "I...I'm on trouble" "what sort of trouble, are you okay?" Kat asked Madison who nodded. A tear rolled down Madison's face as Kat sighed and walked over to her daughter and pulled her into a hug. She knew that Madison wasn't ready to talk about it and she wasn't going to push her "can I come home?" She asked "of course you can" Kat said as she smiled down to her daughter.

***
Madison sat in the bar and sighed ad she managed to get a bottle of vodka from behind the bar. She topped it up and took a sip as she looked to see a guy standing across the bar "hey, I'm madison" Madison said as he looked to her "I know who you are, I'm peter, peter Beale" he said as Madison looked to him and chuckled "of course you are" she said as she took a sip of her drink. Peter looked to her and smiled.

The door opened and Mia and Stacey walked in. Mia smiled as she spotted her cousin. Madison and Mia had always been causing trouble together "well, look who it is? What did you do this time to get sent home?" Mia asked as Madison rolled her eyes "what makes you think I did something, besides I thought you were leaving with your mum?" She asked as Mia shrugged "well I got involved with a married man and she sent me here" Mia said as Madison smiled "I missed you Maddie, what's going on with you?" Mia asked as Madison poured vodka into Mia's glass causing her to chuckle "your really haven't changed Madison Slater" Mia said as Madison smiled "did toy expect me to?" She asked as Mia looked to her "well you are still the party girl and you always will be" Mia said as Madison smiled. Kat looked over and rolled her eyes as she looked to Madison and saw the vodka bottle "you really haven't changed have you Madison?" Kat asked as Madison chuckled "come on mum, you have missed me" Madison said as Kat placed a hand on her daughters cheek caressing it and smiled before she slapped it lightly "behave" she said as Mia chuckled as she looked to them "so, why did you really come home?" Mia asked as Madison sighed "I...I had an abortion" madiodn said as a tear rolled down her face.