Info

Okay guys, I have to clear some things up because I'm getting a lot of DMs

Please don't DM me asking for:

Smut

More chapters

A sequel

Getting a book

Please. I will let everyone know when I get them printed.

The competition won't start until I finalize the printing process.

Alright so there has been some confusion about the fan art:

you can send it to: chimchimicorn@ gmail.com (no space)

PLEASE PUT YOUR NAME IN THE EMAIL TOO!

It can be on anything in the book at all! The spiders, horses, characters, even the safe house or a gate with ivy, etc etc. It's completely up to you.

I had an amazing art of a horse earlier. I would love to put some of the art in the book, so please do send. I think you've probably got maybe a week to two weeks to do some - you can send in multiple if you want

I am still in the editing phase, and have changed quite a lot already, so if you win/get the book, it will be a new experience, with the same story line!

The extra chapters/epilogues will be IN THE BOOK! I am not publishing them on here. It's a gift to whoever gets the book :).. But I might post some little teasers later.. XD

Another question I have got a lot: IT WILL BE INTERNATIONAL! I will post worldwide!

And an example of how something has changed, and some art, I did a quick drawing of Hobi as he is in the version of the book that's getting printed :) It's a picture from my phone, not a scan, so the quality is not good. (I suck at colouring and it's a bit rushed, soz)

 (I suck at colouring and it's a bit rushed, soz)

We are still looking into places and prices to get the book printed, so I'm not sure how long it will take.

But thank you so much guys, really, I don't want to stop posting to this book, because I love it so much!