five

[night]

[night]

One shot was just the start of their night. Two shots were the men getting warmed up. Three shots was a sign they were most likely going to play a game. Four shots signaled they needed to get more into it to do something reckless and fun. Five shots within half an hour told everyone else the person wanted to get wasted.

"Hoseok, maybe you've had enough," Namjoon warned.

"I just don't understand why she broke up with me!" Hoseok whined, downing his sixth shot of tequila for the night.

Hoseok was the sad type of drunk, but the day after, he'd be the hostile type. On rare occasions, he could be both.

"None of us do, Hyung," Jimin replied.

"You don't need her, Hoseok!" Namjoon exclaimed as he downed his third shot. "She doesn't deserve someone as sweet as you!"

Hoseok let out a wail. "But I loved her so much! She was my fucking sunshine!"

Taehyung sighed, sipping on his glass of water. He had an acting exam tomorrow in class, so he couldn't get wasted. "She was a bitch," he bluntly said.

Hoseok slammed his shot glass down after downing his seventh shot. "She was not! Gyuri was the sweetest human being when we dated!"

"But you're not dating her now, are you?" Taehyung retorted.

Hoseok stuck out his lower lip. "I hate you! Taehyungie, you're so mean!"

Taehyung sighed and rolled his eyes, while the other two were laughing. "Why don't we play a game? Truth or Dare?"

Taehyung winked at the other two. The three knew what they had to do. They were going to relate all of the truths and dares Gyuri.

"Truth or Dare, Hoseok?" Jimin asked.

Hoseok let out a throaty mix of a moan and groan from the back of his throat. "Truth, because I'm too lazy to get up."

"Did you and Gyuri have sex?" Jimin questioned.

Hoseok looked up as if realizing it was a bad idea to tell them, but he was too drunk to notice. "Yeah, she was amazing. I knew I wanted to stay with her forever from that day on." Hoseok downed two more shots.

The three shared a look.

"Truth or Dare?" Namjoon asked.

Hoseok didn't notice that no one else went. "Truth again. I might puke if I stand up."

"Did you think you and Gyuri were going to marry each other?"

"I still want that," he replied with a sigh. "Hey—wait a minute."

Hoseok began catching on. He squinted his eyes at his friends. Taehyung, Namjoon, and Jimin started sweating.

"Are you three planning something?" Hoseok asked.