"Don't get me started!!"

"Hey, Jim." Sherlock smiled fondly. "Why didn't you tell me, Sherlock? You could have at least called or texted." He said, angrily standing up. John quickly stood up, too. "Oh, I'm sorry. Are you his boyfriend?" John laughed sarcastically. "No," John said, a hint of sadness apparent in his voice as he sat back down. 'But, I'm his soulmate. I should be saying that!' John thought as he looked at Sherlock, then down to the floor. "In fact, weren't you snogging Mary on Wednesday? Oh, or was that another short, blonde boy with a psychosomatic limp and in injury to the left-?" Jim began, "JIM! That's enough. I didn't tell you, because I knew you'd be like that!" Sherlock shouted. He sighed. "You didn't even ask about me, like John." Jim's eyes widened. "I walked here every day after school, hoping you'd come back, and Yeah, I saw John here, once! If they told him and not me, then that's not my fault, dammit!" Jim shouted. John opened his mouth to speak. "Actually, no one told me," He said, almost as a mumble. 'This is it, John.' He thought, excitedly, 'This is when you get everything you deserve.' "Are you a stalker?!" Jim asked, gripping John shirt. "I saw it on Instagram!" John shouted. 'Well, it was a bit zealous to expect Jim not to freak out.' "I saw the picture and I texted him the next morning, but there's no answer so I called him. Mycroft answered and I asked about it," John lied, flinching as he was expecting to be hit. "You're the reason I was in there?" Sherlock asked. John said nothing, but only looked up at Sherlock. Jim dropped him back onto the couch. "I'm sorry, Sherlock. I was worried about you, is all." John apologized. 'Why am I not kissing him now?' John's mind was licking him in the arse. 'I'm his soulmate and he should know!' "Sherlock, I-" John was so close, but he looked down. "I'll show myself out," John muttered as he slowly stood up.

He walked home and jumped in the shower. Then, to his room where he moped there for the rest of the day. He felt so low, that he didn't mind if he was to die. There was a knock on the door. "John," His aunt mused through the door worriedly. "yes?" John answered. "Come in!" He shouted. The door opened and she walked in. "Are You okay?" She asked. "I'm fine, I'm - I'm okay. I'm ..." He trailed off as he looked at his arm. "Sherlock is downstairs. He said he needed to apologize for-" she cut herself off as sh walked closer and around to see John's face and she saw his arm with a blood soaked rag over it. "John!!" She shouted. John quickly pulled his hoodie sleeve down over his arm and tried to push her away. "I said, I'm fine! Just leave me alone!!" He shouted as he pulled his hood up and tightened the strings to hide his tear-stained face. "Sherlock, get up here, please!" She yelled. "No! Go away!" John shouted back. He heard the footsteps hurry up the stairs. "I don't want to talk to him! Not him, not you, not Harry, not Mary, not Jim, not Molly, not Henry, not anyone! I don't want to talk!" John said, falling sideways into his bed and pulling the blanket harshly over his right shoulder to hide away. "John?" He heard. "Go away... please, just go away..." John was now sobbing. "No, John. I need to apologize." Sherlock insisted, sitting on the bed. John sat up and removed his hood quickly. "Now's obviously not the time for you to apologize for your psychopath boyfriend stepping out of line, again!" John shouted harshly. "And, your girlfriends never stepped out of line?!" He snapped back. "It's not my fault that they're always jealous of you, Sherlock!!" John snapped in retort. "Why would they be jealous of me?" Sherlock asked. "Nothing, never mind." John lied back down and covered his face with a pillow. 'Why does he have to pry?' John groaned internally. "Come on," Sherlock whined, "You're smarter than all of them." John lied through the pillow. "I'm fixing that, though." Sherlock said, causing John to lift the pillow in curiosity. "What do you mean by fixing it?" John asked. "Oh, I'm doing drugs, to dull my brain and hopefully, not be as freakishly smart."

  John wound his hand back and slapped Sherlock across the face. The look of utter shock that spread rapidly across Sherlock's facial expressions would have been heartbreaking if John weren't so pissed at him. "How dare you!!" John shouted. He got up and stood in front of Sherlock. "How bloody dare you?!" He repeated. "What the hell, Jo-?!" Sherlock started. John wrapped his hands around the base of Sherlock's neck as he lunged at the man. "Listen here, you sad, selfish, stupid child!!" John said, grabbing Sherlock's hair and forcing it to the mattress before punching Sherlock once in true face. "Drugs will kill you, dammit! And I'm in love with you too much to watch you die, you idiot!!" John yanked Sherlock scarf towards him to pull the boy into a kiss. 'Close enough,' John thought.

  David's voice was heard as he man entered the room to tell John that supper was ready. He watched for only a moment, then shouted, "get another plate out, 'Nissa!" Then, he left without closing the door. John dared part his lips from Sherlock's to try to breathe. Sherlock moved John's legs so they'd wrap around the boy's waist. Sherlock stood up for only a second before switching positions. He laid John down on his bed and kissed him once more. Sherlock then, began to kiss at John's ear and neck. Sherlock bit down on the sensitive skin, earning a long and breathy moan from John lips as he screwed his eyes shut. "Hey, sex-addicts. Dinner's ready. Sherlock, you're eating here, so text Mycroft or something." Harry's voice sounded from the doorway. Sherlock looked up, then back to John. "Who's that?" He asked. John shook his head. "Don't ask."

Dinner was very awkward and excruciating, since John had almost the most painful hard-on in his life. Every time he shuffled in his seat, it would get worse. And the way Sherlock looked at him from across the table was almost enough on its own to make him want to get his rocks off at the table. John almost jumped out of his socks when he felt Sherlock's foot fondly rubbing John's ankle. "John, is something wrong?" Sherlock asked, smirking deviously. And, the worst thing was, everyone in the Ortiz house knew exactly what was wrong.

After dinner, David insisted on him doing the washing up instead of John, which only embarrassed him further. Nonetheless, the two made their way upstairs and into John's room, where Sherlock kissed the door closed as he pulled John in for a hungry kiss. They quickly moved to the bed, where Sherlock laid John down again and once more proceeded to kiss down John's neck and bite at his collarbone. "Sherlock," John moaned. But, for some obscene reason, Sherlock returned it with, "Mmmh, Jimm,"