"Let's play 'Questions'!"

Sherlock didn't get anything from John the next day. It wasn't uncommon for them to go on calling hiatuses, but texting was a constant for the pair. Sherlock was so worried. He arrived to school rigid with anxiety, but whenever he was confronted by it by Jim, he'd insist he was fine and end the conversation. Jim would hesitantly back himself off, but he'd keep an eye on Sherlock to keep him safe.

In lunch, which Sherlock and Jim were always separated, Sherlock sat on his own, reading. Upon some rising murmuring around the doorway, Sherlock's interest was piqued. ".....John.....?" "Yeah, yeah. That's Watson." They kept whispering. Sherlock brushes it off, thinking it was a prank, but he continued to desperately comb through the crowds to find what he was hoping for. Sherlock's stomach was churning. "John," He whispered. At that moment, as if the boy heard him, John's head turned and found the mouse-like voice. He smiled. Sherlock wasn't aware at the time, but even though the illusive boy was already put Sherlock in the Centre of his attention, Sherlock instinctively stood, saying his name a bit louder. "John...!" Sherlock said, making his way to the shorter boy quickly. John began walking. His strides nonchalant and calmed, but everything about him was so very anxious to have Sherlock in his reach. When Sherlock got close enough, and he saw the tears in John's eyes, Sherlock began to run to John. John ran, too. They met in a violent hug in the middle. There was clapping and shouting, one kid did a wolf whistle. Sherlock buried his head in John's shoulders and breathed in his scent. They felt natural like this, in one another's arms. Then, the applause died off too quickly. Sherlock slowly looked up, and saw Jim standing in the doorway of the cafeteria. Sherlock jumped out of John's arms. Out of John's reach. John furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "J-Jim-!" Sherlock said. "Now, Sherl. Is he bothering you?" Jim asked. "Oh. You're Jim? I'd expected you to be a bit, more intimidating?" John assumed. Jim cracked a smile. "Who the hell do you think you are?!" Jim asked, placing a strong grip on John's hand. "Jim, he's hurt there-!" Sherlock shouted. "I'm wildly aware, Sherl!" Jim snapped back. He gave an impatient, questioning glare at John. "Oh, I'm John Watson. Sherlock's older, dearest friend." John said, smirk plastered on his face. Jim's grip on John's shoulder tightened and he brought his face close to John's. "Listen, Im Sherl's boyfriend! He's mine." Jim growled. "Well, I wasn't snogging him, but really, in the end it's all up to Sherlock and what he wants. I'm not objecting to a good snog, or even shag, but I'm not trying to steal anyone from anyone else." John said.

  Instead of walking out with Jim, Sherlock walked to the tube that'll take them to his house, with John. They entered the home to find Mycroft and Graham in the middle of a shag. "Gregson! Mycroft! God, you have a room, use the damn thing!" Sherlock shouted, grabbing John's hand and running up the stairs to his room. After the two of them shut themselves into the quiet room, they heard a faint and distant, "was that John?" John laughed. He plopped himself on the bed, sighing as he felt the comfort wash over him, just by being in the same room as each other makes a big difference in their moods. They were smiling and the natural high of them just seeing each other after so long, it makes them feel things.

  "Hey, John." Sherlock spoke up, keeping his eyes glued to the ceiling. John looked over at the other, next to him on the bed. "That offer, was it real?" Sherlock asked. "Why do you ask?" John asked. "What does it matter to you?" Sherlock retorted. "Why does the offer have such significance in your vast mind?" John worded the question in a way that hopefully Sherlock could catch on. "Are you asking me?" He asked. "Is there anyone else?" John answered. "How could there be?" John chuckle at Sherlock's move with a smile as he propped himself on his elbow and turned to his side to get a better look at Sherlock. "How could anyone else have gotten in?" John asked, watching as Sherlock sighed with a similar smirk as he only turned his head to look at John. "What does it all add up to?" He asked. John's face inched forward and his eyebrows as he retorted, "What are you driving at?" "Are you asking me?" Sherlock asked, inching forward subconsciously as well. "Repetition. One love." John was almost there. He was so close that he could feel John's breath, fresh and hot on Sherlock's lips as he almost whispered his score. "Do you like me?" Sherlock asked, chewing on the inside of his cheek in anxiety. "Am I supposed to not do that?" John asked, flickering his eyes to and from Sherlock's eyes and lips. "Have you seen me now?" Sherlock asked with a click of his tongue and a wink, knowing this'll get John. John's eyes took the time to examine more and more of Sherlock's face and neck. Going in deep with the boy's cheekbones and John bit his lip, holding his breath. "Hesitation; one-one," Sherlock's Löw, baritone voice purred softly as he moved slowly to close the space between them.

  As soon as Sherlock's lips brushed against John's, he took a breath in and held it. Their lips locked as if they were made for one another. Immediately, Sherlock's anticipations and expectations for this very dreamt about moment had been very much exceeded. Sherlock slowly brought a hand up to caress John flushed cheek as John's fingers found themselves digging into Sherlock's scalp, pulling and massaging at the right locks that Sherlock let a low, soft moan escape. None of their other body part moved other that that and maybe their eyes fluttering shut at the sudden state of euphoria being shared between them. Their lips remained motionless, until they parted for air. They both bought it best to sit, to better lean in and obtain physical leverage and intimidation over the other.

  "How was that?" John asked with a smirk. "Absolutely stimulating," Sherlock uttered, almost in a growl as he opened his eyes. "Statement; two-one. Match point," John declared quietly as he added another shorter, softer kiss to Sherlock's lips. As John pulled away from that kiss, Sherlock's eyes fluttered back opened and he immediately furrowed his eyebrows. "Why do you cheat?" Sherlock asked, causing John sit sit up straight. "Was I not supposed to be under the impression that you aren't entirely against the thought of cheating?" John asked. Sherlock's eyebrows flew up. Then, quickly furrowed once more, opening his mouth to speak, but simply closing it once more to think longer. "Hesitation. Game and match!" John said as he attacked Sherlock's lips with his own, ravishing the tall boy's lips with his own and Sherlock's chest and shirt with his hands. The force of the attack knocked Sherlock to his back against the bed, leaving an open opportunity for John to straddle Sherlock's hips. That opportunity definitely did not stay open for long.

Soulmate Au but it's Johnlock! (UNDER HEAVY EDITING- 10/19/2020)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara