"I'm here."

"Sorry, Sherlock. I don't know what to say." John offered weakly. He was about to hang up when Sherlock said, "Can you at least tell me about your day?" John smiled a bit. 'So, he does still care,' John thought. "Well, I woke up super late, Janine was basically blocking my every advance towards the door. And, Phillip was being Phillip." John chuckled at that last sentence. "I missed the public bus so I had to ride my bike all the way there, which tired me out enough." John added, smiling as he saw how attentive Sherlock was being. "Molly greeted me at school. You know, 'Good mornin'!' And, we went to class. Only to discover that I didn't bring my lunch money, nor my Clarinet, nor my clothes for sport. Ugh!" As John was complaining, he felt as though he could tell Sherlock anything. Well, almost anything, that was. "Hey, Sherlock," He said at the end of his story. Sherlock muttered a simple, "huh?" As a response. "Ta, you know," John blushed greatly, "for listening to me blabber about myself." He said, chuckling. Sherlock chuckled a bit, too. "My day actually wasn't that bad, but I like to listen to life on the Jersey island." Sherlock laughed. "Oh, yeah, because were so different now," John joked. "Ha, yeah." After that, they awkwardly ended the call.

The day was there. John was either going to stay and ask Molly to marry him, or move back to London and live with a new family until he went into the military. His heart pounded in his chest as he thought of possibly seeing Sherlock again. John kind of knew that he's chosen one, but he just wanted to see if he could have the best of both worlds, which wasn't that bad. Having a lovely fiancé, going home, becoming a doctor, going into the military, and Sherlock.

  John had went through his day as usual, ensured his plans at the drive in with Molly. Texted Sherlock about nothing in particular as he was in maths. He got the noted down during the pause break, and Molly shared her home made lunch with him, which was so nice of her. John was excited to go back to London, but he kind of imagined him doing it alone. But, if he can convince Molly to move with him, it'd mean the world to him.

After school, John rode his bike to his work. He worked at a simple sandwich shoppe run by a wonderful young man and his father. Although, John was convinced the only reason he was hired was so the guy could look at his butt, but work was work. It didn't really matter if his boss looked at him like a sandwich, just as long as he didn't try to touch him. "Watson, over here!" He shouted from behind the desk as John entered the shoppe. John waved to the slightly older man and wandered back to talk to him. "What's up?" John asked. "I'm pretty sure we have a shortage of Russian Rye bread. Could you take a look while I slice the bologna up here?" He asked. "Yeah, Henry. Don't worry. If we are out, I'll just pop to the store." John reassured with a smile. "Ah, I can always count on you, John." The man affectionately commented. "Yeah, I guess I'd say that I'm reliable." John chuckled a bit nervously. "Hell yeah!" Henry shouted. John awkwardly dismissed himself to look in the back, but he couldn't find any of the Russian baked bread. John popped his head out through the door. "Henry, I think we have an issue." He called. "What's up?" He asked as he slowly wandered into the supply in the back. "Uh, I can't seem to find any of the Russian breads." John muttered with a worried expression. "Well, the inventory was here a few days ago." Henry answered. "I'm sure they just misplaced them somewhere. Go watch out there, please. I'll find them." Henry dismissed the younger boy. "Sorry, I couldn't find them, Henry." John apologized timidly. "It's quite alright, mate. We were both thrown through a loop." Henry responded with a warm smile that reminded John of Sherlock. John had to know what it was like to kiss a man, so he wouldn't have a fascination for Sherlock or any other man for that matter. "Henry, I need to ask you of something, but it stays between the two of us, okay?" John spoke up. Henry looked up at John with shining gray eyes, almost like Sherlock's. He was waiting for John to continue. "Mmm... K-kiss me," John asked, extremely nervous. "Sure, okay." Henry answered, standing up from where he was kneeling on the floor, looking on the bottom shelf. "So, now?" Henry asked. As soon as John nodded, Henry attacked his lips with his own. It was hungry, yet gentle, almost like he knew that John was a virgin to this kind of thing. John slowly closed his eyes and reached to entangle his hands through Henry's somewhat curly hair. He felt Henry's hands drift down to John's hips and pull him in to deepen the kiss. Henry's tongue flicked from his mouth and started to lick at the small space between John's mouth. John gasped as Henry squeezed John's arse once, but was only able to make a moan form from his throat, making Henry smile into the snog. John's one hand trailed down to touch Henry's chest through his button down, collar up shirt, with his other still hooked around Henry's neck. They parted for air. "Wow." John breathed. "Was I as good as he was?" Henry smirked in a knowing matter. "Ah, I wish I knew!" John laughed. "Never kissed a man?" Henry asked, surprised. John only shook his head timidly. "Wanna practice once more?" He asked, smirking and rising his eyebrows. "Oh, God, yes!" John said as he then attacked Henry's mouth. "John," Henry moaned.

  "It was good to have you here, John. Good luck back in London, you know." Henry said, giving his goodbyes. John hugged Henry and patted his shoulder. "Nice innuendos, man." John laughed. "Ayy!" Henry mused, snapping his fingers and doing finger guns. John did the same. He rode his bike home and got ready. He packed his bags and took a picture with his foster mother. He brought his bags to the sitting room and there was a knock at the door.

  John opened the door and saw Molly there, smiling and all dressed up. She looked beautiful. John smiled, but quickly realized why she was here. "Okay, Molly. I need to ask you something. It's important and I think you'll want to hear it." John said nervously as he rubbed his sweaty palms on his trouser legs. "What is it, Johnny?" She asked, chuckling nervously. "So, first, I got a call this afternoon, before work, and I have to move back to London with my Aunt." John started, gesturing to his bags. "And, I was wondering if you could come with me." John offered with a weak smile. "John," Molly mused with a sad smile. "I love you, I really do," She said. "But, my soulmate found
Me two days ago. I'm sorry, but I didn't know how to tell you. When we made arrangements for the drive in, I was planning on telling you then." She explained, watching as John's frown fell slowly. "Oh. I understand, Molly! He's your soulmate, yeah." John answered quickly, putting his fist in his slacks pocket to not show Molly the ring box he'd bought the week before. "Are you sure?" She asked. "Molly, I totally understand! And, even if I didn't, I absolutely doubt that would make any difference." John laughed.

The plane flight was plenty boring without meeting anyone on the way. John took a cab with the money from Henry's shoppe, going to the postage service. He bought three post cards and filled them out. One to his foster family, one to Molly and her new Soulmate, and one to Henry's Shoppe. All telling them that he's made it there safe and included his social media on Henry's, since he was too busy snogging him to ask for his number or anything. He chucked and sent them away to their destinations.

  John hopped another cab and was at his aunts house. It looked a lot better than when he was living there. John knocked on the door and was greeted with none other than, "David?" "John!?" David looked so much different with short hair since he cut it off. "Oh, we're so excited, man!" David said, bringing John by the shoulders and hugged the boy tight. "Uh, maybe Aunt Nissa' moved?" John assumed as he awkwardly nodded to the older, changed man. "Oh, no! Niss'! Someone's here for you!" David called from the foyer. "Who?! It better not be the services again! The damn boy hasn't even moved back in!" He heard a shout from upstairs. David looked back with a smile. Once she reached the end of the stairs, David stepped to the side to reveal John, in all his... teenage glory. She gasped as she ran to him and trapped him in a hug. "Johnny! I missed you so much!!" She squealed. "John? John's here?" He heard another voice from beyond the foyer. "David and I will get the bags and stuff. Go on back." John's aunt said with a smile. John slowly wandered back, pulling his sleeves down to hide the writing on his arms, wrists, and hands. He had to pull his collar closer to his neck to hide what his newfound soulmate considered, 'practice,' as he kept writing backwards on their collarbones and upper parts of their chests. "Hello?" John asked. "John! Omigod! It's really you-Holy shit!!" A girl with long blonde hair shouted as she jumped into his arms, making him fall down to the ground. "M-Mary-?!" John asked as he was being smothered by Mary's kisses. "Ohmigod! You're so bloody hot!" She said, taking a good look at his face. John laughed. "Nice to catch up with you, too, Mary. Love, can I get up, then?" John asked. Mary jumped up and gave help to John, standing himself up. "John-!" He heated as he felt a thud to his back. "I kissed you so much, little brother-!"

  Wait, the voice sounded masculine. "Who's-?" John began as he turned and saw a similar face, but with different features. "Harry? What-?" John started, but he saw the timid smile on the person's face as it lit up. "I'm trans, John." He took a deep breath, holding it in case John lashed out. "That's- um..." John swallowed. "I mean, it's not like you can say, I'm still me, because you're a new person. It's like," John though long and hard about what his words would be, "Michelangelo! Yeah, because he saw a face in the stone and released it. It's like 'Harriet' was the block and you're now this work of art that's just being carved and shaped and discovered as you go along, right?" He tried. Harry hugged him again. This time, he heard Harry crying. "Harry, are you okay?" John asked. "Thank you, John! I've never heard it put like that, and it's exactly what I needed." John's newfound brother said. "No problem, bro." John said.