You sat up, alert as you turned to see the curtains swaying more vigourously than before. You held your breath as you inched closer, a scream escaping as someone or something jumped out from behind the curtains. You toppled backwards , eyes shut as you tried to get away from whatever was on top of you. Suddenly, the thing spoke.

"Hey there scaredy cat, glad to see you're doing alright." it said as you opened your eyes, immediately recognising their voice.

"Big brother Mark !!" you exclaimed as you hugged him tightly, relieved to see him. He smiled as he pulled you up, ruffling your hair.

"How's my favourite little sister doing ? " he asked , a cheeky grin on his face. In response to his question, you frowned. He looked at you, his grin turning upside down as he held your shoulders.

"Hey hey, what's wrong? What's got you frowning so much?" he asked , worry laced in his voice as he looked at you.

"You aren't hurt anywhere are you?" he asked again , still worried when you didn't respond.

You sighed again as you looked into his eyes.

"No, I'm not hurt brother but...I'm just sad that I won't be able to spend as much time with you soon." you said as his eyes opened wide.

"What do you mean? Do you not love me anymore?" he asked , his voice shaking as if he were about to burst into tears at the thought of his favourite sister not loving him.

"No it's not that, I do love you a lot big brother. It's just...I think mother's going to send me to the boarding school soon. You know, the famous one." you said as his face turned into one filled with anger.

"A boarding school? But you're perfectly fine as you are, powers or not! I hate it when mother thinks only about our family name and power, it makes me sick. I'll make sure you don't get sent to that boarding school, I promise." he said as he turned to walk off , fuming.

"No brother, wait! I think it's for the best. You, big brother Ten and big brother Johnny all have really amazing elemental powers. Going to that school will help me train and one day I'm sure I'll be as good as all of you!" you said with a sad smile on your face.

Mark turned to you, his face visibly full of hurt as he wrapped you in his arms.

"Are you sure?" he whispered softly. "I could always ask mother to reconsider." he said, squeezing you tighter. You hugged back in response, nodding your head.

"Mhm, I'm sure. I want to do something about myself too. I want to show everyone that I'm not as weak as they think I am." you said as you gently pushed him away with a smile.

"Now go, I'm sure our brothers are waiting for you to start training." you said as you sent him off with a wave. He waved back, obviously reluctant to leave but he did so anyway.

As he closed the double doors behind him, you sighed. You laid down on your bed and closed your eyes, groaning softly. Hopefully this was a good choice, you thought as you dozed off.

~~~~

hey there, cuties~ i'll be starting on a new story which includes winwin but i'll still be continuing the haechan one ! i just felt like there weren't enough updates because i got held back by the haechan one so here you go ! A fresh new plot ! hopefully yall dont get too mixed up by the two stories but thank u sm fr reading !! hope yall hv a good day loves ❤ i might also be starting a new oneshots book too so look our for that ! 👀 i'm also sorry if none of the names make sense lmao

i love him and miss him sm hes such a precious bean :( 💞

-kimchi