Looking at her sister like that in broken and devastated state made Anjali determined. If riddhima is not happy and if all these are responsible for her pain,tears and sorrow then she should end it. All the society,reputation,taunts, rumors......... everything can go to hell if that all costs her sister's happiness.

That day Anjali decided no matter what she will stand up for her sister and fight for her as she has every right to live her life the way she wants and mostly she deserved happiness.

And to her much surprise her dad also supported them and stood up for riddhima as he had more than enough to see his daughter in that agony of tears,pain,grief and sorrow.

Sid tried for two more months for convincing them especially approaching riddhima in different ways of apologizing and convincing. Riddhima forgave him eventually as she realised that she couldn't hold grudges against anyone throughout her life. But the actual thing is she couldn't forget it and all that apologizing and forgiving couldn't change her decision.

Riddhima actually explained him for the first time the reason for the divorce. She told him that she is not asking divorce because she was angry at him or because of Armaan but she is asking because she cannot be a good wife and fulfill wife's responsibilities being with him that will make him suffer his whole life. She also said to him that they cannot act like husband and wife in front of everyone and be just friends between four walls for whole life,so it will be better to live their lives in their own way finding their own happiness.

Anjali thoughts were disturbed by the interns who approached for briefing. She assigned duties for the three interns Sid,Shilpa and JP. Sid looks at Anjali who looked sad but shrugged it off knowing the reason. She misses her sister and her freinds so much. Everyone misses them especially armaan and Riddhima including Sid as he realised the difference of Armaan's presence and absence. Sighing everyone go to their duties.

******

Sid thought of that day when riddhima explained him the reason of divorce and there he was thinking the whole time the wrong reason that was armaan and his love. Sid realised riddhima was right and he took some time to think and eventually gave up when he realised that its not going to work out like this for whole life and nobody will be happy. He actually realised this long back when armaan left sanjeevani for riddhima and how riddhima was left broken when he left. But the love Sid had for riddhima not allowed him to let her go,to leave her and divorce her.

He always knew from the beginning Armaan and Riddhima's love was different and special. He always saw that love and spark between them only through their eyes without saying nothing. They both love each other so much that they go to any extent for each other.

He expected it will happen one or the other day infact it should have happened long back but riddhima was stick to him in due respect for marriage and due to her responsibilities of being a wife and not because of love or anything.

All these material facts doesn't matter when it is about love and this was Armaan and Riddhima's love whose souls are one. Sid realized and acknowledged the fact that..........

Armaan aur Riddhima ka pyaar sab see alag Hain...........

Aur unn donon ka pyaar inn sab se upar Hain............

And heck!!! Then the realisation hit him that day that he was the one who promised riddhima that he will make Armaan and Riddhima meet no matter what happens , his mind revolved during the time when they both went in search of armaan. He promised her that he will help her but he failed his promise and moreover he came in  between them. He curses himself for being so much selfish and forgot the promise he made to her. It is said that what comes in between will go away in between. He came in between them and he should move away from their way so that he can both fulfill his promise and can see riddhima happy.

So last month Sid agreed with her and filed the divorce. Divorce has been approved and after one week their marriage was terminated officially with all the paperwork.

Though Sid was sad to lose his love and wife ,it didn't hurt him that much  because he understood relationships cannot be made forceful and he expected this sort of things would have happened long back when he came to how much Armaan and Riddhima meant to each other.

He thought when they will be  divorced Armaan and Riddhima would be back together. But no ,he was wrong and surprised to see they didn't even meet , Heck!!! Armaan don't even know about the divorce thing. This only proved to him once again that riddhima didn't ask divorce so that she can go back to armaan.

Riddhima wanted to be alone and kinda sort out things for herself . She was kinda vexed and tired of all the things happened to her in the past few months . She said she wanted to revive herself ,to know herself and her feelings. So she took break from everything and everyone to spend time alone for herself.

******

At first Shilpa was also shocked to hear about the divorce but she stood by her sister and supported her. She thought that if this is what her sister wants then be it.

She was also happy about not only she   became close to riddhima but also Anjali . She was overwhelmed with the family feeling she is experiencing. It was all because of Armaan ,thinking of armaan made her sad. She didn't hear from him since 5 months. She couldn't believe that it was already 6 months since Armaan had left.

Hoping armaan was alright She prays to God to make Armaan and Riddhima back together and shower their life with happiness.

To be continued..........

Love AR.