The Pig Prank

Okay. This one is actually four.
So four suggested things: tomato, pig, counsel member, Arthur
Suggested by: -Line-28-

MERLIN POV

It started out as a simple joke. I didn't expect it to get this far out of hand, but it did. Later, I'll have to run for my life, but right now, I'm just going to enjoy watching Arthur try to get the pig off the snoody counsel member who always causes problems.

Earlier, I was walking in town and saw a sign for a free piglet because it the runt of the litter, and the breeder didn't want to deal with. I took it up and thought that it would be a great idea to release the pig during the council meeting. What I didn't expect was for it to attack a counsel member by trying to eat his ears off.

Now, Arthur is trying to yank the pig off telling me to help him. The knights have various reactions. Leon looks horrified while trying to hold back a smile and trying to help. Percival has a small grin creeping up. Elyan looks like he's trying to tell me to run. Lancelot, being the ever-noble person he is, is getting ice ready while showing no emotion. And Gwaine. Well, he's Gwaine, so of course, he's busting up laughing and saying stuff about how he had that coming so something.

Arthur finally gets the pig off and dismisses everyone except me. He walks over to me and shrouds me against one of the pillars to say, "I know this was your doing." I swallow. "What do you have to say for yourself?"

I chuckle, "Come on. It was just good fun."

He smirks, "So is the stocks. I think you should sleep in them tonight."

"Uhhh. I really don't think that's neces....." I get cut off by the sound of water splattering onto something.

I look to see the pig relieving itself on Arthur's foot. He looks furiously at me, "Oh, I think it's absolutely necessary."

With that, I ended up in the stocks all night having tomatoes thrown at my head.

I gave up on trying to do a giant update. Imma just post everything I have now.