chapter 13

Kurt's POV
I sat on my bed leaning my back  against Blaine with him holding a bole of popcorn watching house wives after getting cleaned up. We haven't said much after the I love you, and I am so thankful for that because I really don't want to talk about it but I fell much better now. I start thinking about what happened at the coffee shop and that guy that Blaine was with,I can feel tears staring to prick my eyes but I hold them back. I successfully didn't cry but when I went to take a breath you herd sniffles so Blaine looked at me and saw my watery eyes.

he put the bole if popcorn on my nightstand and turned to me and grabbed my hands.

"hey, hey you alright?"

"no"

"what's wrong?"

"I was at the lima bean today."

His face was full of confusion at first but then he realized why happen.

"oh"

I look him in the eyes and ask him the question that's been on my mind all day.

"who was that guy with you?"

"Kurt it's not what you think, ok please don't get upset."

"I wasn't going to but now im worried,what did you do?" I say backing up out of his grasp

"oh no, wait nothing bad happen that came out wrong Kurt I love you"

I say there looking at him and Gabe him a nod to go on.

"ok so the guy I was with is one of my old friends Sebastian,I was at the lima bean to get you coffee before I came here and saw him. We started talking about friendly stuff and I told him about you and how you have been kind of distant and acting weird lately so he grabbed my hand but just to kind of help as a friend."

I sit there taking in everything he was saying, and it all seamed to check out,plus I know I have been distant lately.

"I'm sorry that I've been distant lately,please don't leave"I say in a small voice.

He looks at me with sympathetic eyes

"Kurt......come here"

I go over to him and snuggle up against him with my head in his neck with his arms wrapped around me.

"I am never, going to leave you. And it's ok I'm not upset, I got now why you have been so distant lately,I love you"he says and kisses my head.

"I love you to"

_________________________________________hey guys I have a new Klaine story it's a one shot you should go check it out and I making a one shot for stony. If you don't know what stony is it's stony stark/iron man & Steve Rogers/captain America.
Have and amazing week I love you<333