chapter 4

Blaine's POV
Its the end of school so I start walking to my car when I remember I have Kurt's watch (oh yay now I have a good excuse to go to his house) I get into my car turn on the radio and start driving to Kurt's house. Katy Perry's last Friday night starts playing (I love this song)i start singing along until I get to his house. I turn off the car and walk up to his door.

Kurt's POV 
I jumped into bed and started crying Again. I felt the wet drops turn into streams coming down my face.I just wanted to feel ok Again. after about an hour or two of crying I finally ran out of tears and started thinking.(I can't tell anyone about what happen today or they are going to leave me, I cheated on Blaine for gods sake, with Dave!they already hate me.I could kill myself today and nobody could care less)after that though I started herring the voices Again.

(you need to punish your self Again,your stupid and weird,nobody loves you, you just annoy them.I can't believe you even ate this morning now your fat and for that you have to face the the consequences)

"but I don't want to" I say out loud.

(now....)

"ok"

I go to my bathroom and look through all my face and body products when finally I find My blade,I sit on the toilet and look at the blade.

(no....not yet)

"why?"

(remember that food you ate this morning?)

"ok"

I get off of the toile and lift up the seat,I stick my ringers in my mouth and taste a familiar flavor, I throw everything up and flush the toilet.

(good)

I sit back on the toilet and grab the Blade.I pull up my sleeve and admire my previous work,all the scars from old Cuts and some that are newer,healing,but still red.I place the blade on a part of my skin that had yet to be cut.I swipe the blade across my forearm and slice the skin open.I see the blood start dripping out,it hurts but in a way it feels good.

(you deserve this,Again)

I swipe the blade Again a little lower then the last one, more blood starts to drip from my arm.

"one for being stupid"

"one for being fat"

"one for being ugly"

"one for cheating"

"and one for being alive"

Burt's POV
I was watching TV when I Hurd a knock at the door. I got up and went over to the door,I opened it to see Blaine.

"oh hay Blaine I didn't know you were coming over"

"oh no I just wanted to drop off Kurt's watch I found it in the bathroom at school"

"oh ok well since you are here your welcome to stay if you want Kurt is sick so it will probably help and you can watch the game with me"

"oh I don't want to be intruding"

"absolutely not your always welcome"

"are you sure?"

"yah!"

"ok"

"Kurt Blaine is here!" He yelled upstairs.

Kurt's POV
"Kurt Blaine is here!" I Herd my dad yell from downstairs.(omg what!? No no no no no no no!!! This can't be happening!!) I looked down at my arms still red with blood dripping got up and grabbed a towel and put it on the cuts to stop the bleeding,washed the blade and put it away.

"hey Kurt it's Blaine" i herd Blaine come into my room (a.n PS Kurt's bedroom is attached to his bathroom)

Blaine's POV
Burt told me I could go up to Kurt's room so I walked upstairs into his bedroom he wasn't in his room so he had to be in the bathroom I knocked on the door

"hey Kurt it's Blaine"

"um what are you doing here?"He asked

"look I know you didn't want me to come over but I didn't want you to be alone when your sick"

"oh ok um just give me a min and I'll be out, you can just sit on my bed" I herd him say from the other side of the door.

"ok" I go sit on his bed,and Like he said he was out of the bathroom a min later.

_________________________________________
hey guys I know it's been a while and I haven't posted Like I said I would and I'm deeply sorry for that it's just I have been really bussy and I have had some writers block but this chapter is a bit long so your welcome I know IM alsome;) but anyway sorry Again I love you and have an amazing week <333