chapter 12

(warning this chapter contains self harm and just really sad stuff)

Kurt's POV
Blaine left this morning for school which leaves me to only my thoughts and endless hours of quite ness ,for a normal person this would be grate,but in my case, it could be deadly,just Me thinking about everything that could go wrong and what everyone
Thinks of me.

After a few hours of feeling sorry for myself I got up,grabbed my phone and went into the bathroom. I locked the door and started playing my Ed sheeran playlist, it mostly has sad songs which kind of reflex my mood right now so it seems like a good choice. I fill up my bathtub with hot water and grabbed my razors. I took off my clothes and hopped in already crying because of how sad the song was. I mental laughed at myself for getting so emotional over a song when a though hit me. I remembered about yesterday and what went down with Dave. I mostly Blame myself for letting it happen,I should have done something.

I take the sharpest blade I have and slide it against my skin,the familiar stinging felling and drag it again a little lower,again and again and Again over and over soon my arm is covered in blood,my eyes are red and wet and my music is blasting happier by Ed sheeran which is fine since nobody is home.I dip my arm in the water watching the blood spread around the tub.I was snapped out of a daze when my phone vibrated.I wash off my arm,drain the bathtub,put away my razor and checked who texted me.it was from Finn

Finn: hey Little bro,school is almost over but I'm going to hang at Rachel's for a few hours won't be back till later.

Kurt: ok I'll be here.

I check the time and school is about to and. I decided instead of staying in the house all day I'd go out for a bit. I got dressed and grabbed my car keys.when I got in the car I had a sudden craving for coffee so I started driving to the lima bean.

Blaine's POV
I walk into the lima bean and order just my coffee for now so that Kurt's won't get cold. I grab my oder and go sit down when I here someone call my name.

"hey Blaine!"

I turn around and see Sebastian coming to me

"hey Sebastian, long time no see"

"to long, can I sit?" He asks pointing to the chair

"oh ya "

"thanks, ok so get,this I was just over there checking out this hot guy and I'm like wait a second,I know that hair! How's it going Buddy?"

I lightly laugh at his always flirty attitude and the contravention goes on from there.

Kurt's POV
I walk into the lima bean and see Blaine sitting down down at a table.I was about to go talk to him when I notice he's with some guy.I can practically here my heart shatter into a million pieces. I look at them smiling and laughing together this is bad enough but what happens next just kills me.I see the guy reach over and grab Blaine's hand. I couldn't watch anymore so I just ran out crying. I got into my car and sped home as fast as I could.

I get home and run up to my room go into the bathroom and grab my razor again. I take off my button up shirt,jeans,shoes an socks but leave my underwear on, I jump in the tub and just start cutting my arms none stop just over and over crying when I here my bathroom door open but I didn't care who is was I ignored them and started cutting faster.

"KURT!"

Blaine's POV
I was talking to Sebastian about how I was worried about Kurt and how he has been acting weird. He reached over and grabbed my hand but not in a flirty way, he did it as support so I let him. Finished our conversion when he said he had to go and meet up with some guy.we said our goodbyes and and I went to go get Kurt's coffee.

I drove to his house and went up to his room since I know nobody is home yet. I walk into his room but it's empty I put down the coffee and walk to the bathroom when I herd crying. I opened the door and what I saw shocked me,Kurt was in his bathtub balling,arms covered in blood cutting himself.

"KURT!"

I run over to him and try to get him to stop.

"Kurt stop it stop doing that!!!!!"

"NO GET AWAY!GO AWAY"he stared screaming bloody murder

I grabbed the blade he was cutting himself with and jumped in the tub and just held him trying my best to calm him down while he scream and cried.

"PLEASE KURT CALM DOWN IT'S ME IT'S BLAINE!"

I grabbed his cheeks and kissed him to try and calm him down which seemed to work because he stopped yelling and just cried in my arms.I say in the tub just holding him while he cried in my arms. After about 45 min he stopped crying so hard and just cried softly.

"Kurt..... What happen?"I say in the most loving way I could.

"I'm not good enough."

"for what?"

"everyone,my dad, Finn,glee club,the world.....You"

"Kurt look at me"I turn him to look at me"you are more than good enough. You are you best boyfriend,friend,son,brother,and singer I have ever met, I love you"

He looked at he shocked at what I just said.

"y-you love me?"

"yes,Kurt Elisabeth Hummel I love you with all my heart and I am telling you you are good enough."

".....I love you to"

I look at him in the eyes and all I can see is love and compaction. I lean in and give him the most passionate kiss  probably ever given.

_________________________________________ok guys this is probably my favorite chapter ever! it was so emotional and loving. PS omg Blaine knows now! Ok well love you and have an amazing week<333