chapter 3

Kurt's POV
I got up off the floor and all my clothes were back on but I had the worst pain from my gut down, I could barley walk.I started crying after I realised what had happened. I don't know how long I was crying for but after I looked at my phone and it was 12:48 I had a crap lode of texts from Blaine asking were I am and if I'm OK I texted him back.

Kurt: hey sorry I slept in,I'm sick and can't come to school today.

Blaine:oh OK I was worried something happen well do you want me to come over today to hang out I can bring you soup and give you a nice back rub and we can watch movies?

Kurt: no! Do not come over!

Kurt: sorry that sounds amazing but I don't want to get you sick.

Blaine:oh OK

Kurt: yah well i will see you tomorrow if I feel well enough to go to school:)

Blaine: OK hope you feel better.

I hate lying to him but I don't want to annoy him because if I did I'm afraid he will just leave me or think I'm weak or lame.

Blaine's POV
I was sitting in math class when my phone buzzed. Kurt texted me,oh good he's OK I new I was over reacting. his Texts seemed a bit off but on sure it's nothing

At the end of class it was lunch and I went to go sit with the glee club but I didn't make it I triped over one of the jocks feet and fell right into my plate. grate now i need to go to the bathroom and clean up.

"What happened?Dalton boy doesn't know how to watch where he's going"

idiots. I through out my lunch and started walking to the bathroom and when I walked in,I saw something on the floor.(ha you though he was going to see Kurt XD) it was a watch,its Kurt's watch,(oh maybe he just forgot it here yesterday.I'll just stop by his place on my way home and give it back.)

Kurt's POV
I drove home and when I was walking in I saw my dad sitting on the sofa watching football (ew I hate football) I new that by me being home this early would result in questions on why so I had to act sick.

"hay kurt what are you doing back from school so early?"

"oh I feel really sick,I just needed to come home and rest"

"oh OK well I'll call the school and tell them your sick"

"thanks dad"

"um Kurt?"

"Yah?"

"Why are you walking so wierd?"

"Oh um I think I sprained my ankle running to the bathroom, I felt like I had to throw up"

"oh ok"

-------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys!!!! I'm kind of losing ideas so if you have any on what should happen go ahead and comment down below and click the star.I love you guys so much and want to here what you have to say about the story I love your input. I will try and post tomorrow night but I'm not sure if I can yet:))))))and I'm sorry this chapter was short I will try and make them longer but I'm just really busy love you have an amazing week<333