the beginning

Blaine's POV
I have it all, the guy, the friends,the football team and glee, it could not get any better then this.I walk to my locker and go get my books for my first class of the day.

"hay Blaine" I see one of my best friends Finn "hay" at first Finn couldn't stand me an I couldn't stand him either because apparently he was intimidated by me because I came e from Dalton and the warblers are one of the best  show choirs. so he was really mean to me I guess that's how he dealt with it or something but now we talked and we are good.

"hi blainy days" Tina...were friends I guess but I'm not that big on her

"hi Tina how's it going?"I ask

"good"

we we're closer once but after she asked me out things got kind of weird.I can't seem to find Kurt,we normally see each other on the way to are classes but today he's not here and he hasn't texted me ,I'm kind of worried. I go to his locker witch is kind of off track to class but will take the risk of getting in trouble if its to see if Kurt is ok,I love him so much, I haven't told him yet but I'm planning on it soon. when I get to His locker He's not there,I'm really worried its not like Kurt to just disappear or not come to school without telling me.

"Hey Sam Wait up!"

Sam is another one of my best friends,I had a crush on him once but I don't really Like to talk about that....I haven't told Kurt about it yet.

"hay whats up?"

"I can't find Kurt anywhere and I'm afraid something happened to him have to you seen him its not like Kurt to just not come to school"

"no I haven't I'm really sorry man"

"no its OK I'll just call him later"

"OK see you later"

"bye"

-------------------------------------------------------------
Hi guys I know this chapter is really short but I'm just starting this book it's not my first book but its one I'm really committed to and love,I will try to post as much as I can but I'm still kind of new to this I hope you like the story so far and have a wonderful week love you!<333