Ch13. The Grim Reaper, The Winged Dragon and The Soothsayer (Pt 2)

Without a second warning, the three charged at Scarlet and Violet.

With a flap of his large wings, Wakiya flew towards Violet at lightning speed, delivering a punch. Caught off guard, the demon tripped backwards. Wakiya then waved his hand, and rocks and stones beside him began to move, a purple glow surrounding them. The moving objects started to float, then flew towards Violet at full speed. After being hit by the rocks, the woman fell onto the ground. Seeing his chance, Wakiya flew towards Zac and helped him up.

"I'm only helping ya 'cos you're my prince. Don't take my help for granted," he muttered.

Zac smirked as he stood up and dusted thw dirt off his clothes, his golden aura still surrounding him. "Of course, of course. Thanks. Nice wings, by the way."

"I know," Wakiya scoffed and glanced at the angry Violet who had just stood up again. "Ready to finish that woman off?"

Zac glared at Violet, in which she glared back dangerously. "I'm more than ready for that," he said. "Let's do this."

Zac picked up his fallen daggers from the ground. The others, even Wakiya, watched in awe as the daggers glowed golden. Electricity ran through the metal blades and lightning sparked. Violet's eyes widened in fear as Zac pointed the dagger at her.

"F-Frostbite!" She called out shakily and raised her sceptre.

The Spin Emperor easily dismissed her attack with a swing of his dagger. He gripped the daggers in his hands and his aura glowed brighter.

"My turn," he said.

Zac threw one of his powered daggers at Violet. Its tip touched Violet's arm and zapped her. The dagger then flew back to Zac like a boomerang, in which Zac caught it. Violet clutched her injured arm and glared weakly at Zac.

Not giving up, she raised her sceptre at Zac again, and yelled out, "P...Poison chain!"

Strings of purple flew out of her sceptre towards Zac and Wakiya. The area beside them exploded fiercely and a violet gas surrounded the two. The gas lasted for more then ten seconds and Violet giggled with delight.

"Yes! No one could escape my poison chain!" She laughed. The gas cleared slowly and nothing came out. "Yes! I defeated them!"

But her laughter died down when the gas faded completely.

"No... impossible..."

Colour drained from the demon's face at the sight of Zac and Wakiya standing in the same spot, unharmed and unhurt.

"Woman, please, I can control power and force, and I can move and control any object with mas. Including your poison chains," Wakiya said in a bored tone. "I can't believe you thought that mere chains and gas and poison can stop Wyvern's power. Seriously, how dare you underestimate me?"

Zac rolled his eyes at Wakiya's behavior, and quickly turned to Violet.

"Thanks for the warm up," he said. "Now, let's get serious, shall we?" His daggers started glowing with electric sparks again. Wakiya laughed and swirled his finger in the air, and more stones, rocks and even dirt on the ground floated around him with a purple glow.

"Frostbite!" Violet yelled again in panic. The two boys swiftly dodged her attack. Wakiya flew on top of Violet and waved his hand. Before Violet knew it, the floating objects fell on her. The stones and rocks and dirt collided with Violet and the ground. A large gust of dirt and dust formed around Violet. Zac saw his chance and zapped Violet with all his might. The dust cleared, and Violet was no longer standing. She was laying on the ground, her eyes closed. Wakiya flew down beside the body, checking her pulse.