Ch5. To the Battle

To Kaiza Xhakuenji:

Surprise,Surprise, Mr Spin Emperor! Guess what? I've got the two of your best friends here with me! It's not just YOUR friends, but also the other Spin Emperors' friends too! Don't want them to die? Good. I'll be waiting for all the four of you on the rooftop of the WBBA building at midnight. Sharp. Come here darlings, then your friends won't suffer the consequences. But if you don't, then, ta-da! They DIE♡

~ᏙᎥ

Xhaka clutched the letter in anger after reading it, almost destroying the little yellow piece of paper.

Seriously, what was happening?! Xhaka wasn't even sure who he and the other three Spin Emperors were, and someone called Vi had already kidnapped his best friends! What did Yugo and Ukyo do wrong? What did he do wrong?! One word: absolutely nothing! Okay, those were two words, but that's not the point!

Xhaka and the othe Spin Emperors did nothing. Heck, they didn't even have an idea of what was going on, and their friends were already kidnapped by some coward who just decided leaved a piece of old paper for him to read instead of facing him one-on-one!

Xhaka quickly grabbed his mobile phone and began to type messages about the bad news to the other three Spin Emperors. After the meeting, they all agreed to have a group chat between the four of them in case if anything weird happened.

He pressed his phone's keyboard furiously with his large fingers, ignoring some of the typos he had made.

How dare she, how dare she, how dare she, how dare she?

What gave her the right to kidnap his friends? He then snapped a picture of the piece of old, half-crumbled letter and sent it to the message group. After a few minutes, Xhaka's phone made a sound and lit up as someone replied to his message.

[Message Group: Spin Emperors

.

.

Shu: This is bad. This is really, really bad. I've called some of the BeyClub members a few times, and no one picked up the phone

Lui: Thanks for stating the obvious, Kurenai. As you know, we all know how to read the letter Xhaka has sent

Shu: Can you at least take this seriously?! Our friends had been KIDNAPPED by someone are threatening to TAKE THEIR LIVES if we don't show up on time!

Zac: I agree with Shu. I've also tried calling Orochi and Akira and all of the other Superstars members. None of them picked up

Lui: FINE. I admit it. Gou didn't pick up the phone too when I called him. So it's obvious that he's taken. Too.

Shu: Look guys. It's almost nine now. And that Vi told us to go to the WBBA building's rooftop at midnight or our friends DIE. We can't just sit here and do nothing! We have to meet Vi three hours later, or our friends get killed. So do you guys have any ideas about how to save our friends?

Xhaka: We don't have much time left, so we couldn't meet up at my dojo or Zac's mansion or somewhere else. And Shu's appartment is also too far away. And we don't even know where Lui lives. We have to find a place to meet up or something. I know we aren't prepared or anything, but we HAVE to help and save our friends' lives. Any ideas of where we're gonna meet up? We need to be quick

Shu: The BeyPark maybe? It's not very far away from all of us

Zac: No. Anywhere but the BeyPark. What if someone overhears our conversation? Plus, that Vi girl is smart. She knows who we are, so she could easily know we're in the BeyPark. We have to find an indoor place where no one can come in and is really close to the WBBA building.