S2Ch5. Asgard (Pt 2)

"Wha- How- you- no, we-" were the only words the past bladers could say.

"Surprised?" Shu chuckled.

His past self could only stare. "Why wouldn't we be?"

Lui snorted, "'Cause this is the future, and you should be expecting this."

The past Lui crossed his arms, "But still, this is weird!" He eyes their future selves up and down in fascination. "Why are you-we- dressed like this?"

"Yeah, why the crowns?" Zac wondered.

Future Zac laughed, "Why wouldn't we have crowns when we live in a palace and rule the entire kingdom?"

"What? What do you mean-" Zac trailed off. "Rule the entire kingdom?" He squeaked.

Lui slapped his hand against his forehead. "God, why were we so dumb? What part of the 'when you're looking at kings, you kneel' do you not understand?"

"Kings?" Xhaka started. "Bu- Oh. Oh."

"Finally, huh?" Future Xhaka laughed.

"We are kings?" Shu asked in astonishment. "Out of all things, I was certainly not expecting that."

Daina then raised an eyebrow. "But why here? Why Asgard? Isn't Thor and Loki supposed to be here or something-"

"Good old Marvel," Xhaka chuckled. "But no. The two gods you spoke of, they are likely to be another pair of Bey spirits of normal bladers. You know, Asgard isn't from movies, Asgard inspired those movies; it is real, just look up Norse Mythology!"

"Asgard is a realm for spirits- Bey spirits, to be percise," Shu explained. "Throughout the years, Asgard has became a realm of Beyblade and bladers. We are not the only ones who can summon Bey souls now; any blader whose bond is strong enough with his bey can summon spirits. Since Asgard is the souls' home and realm, every blader can follow his own Bey spirit to Asgard. Yggdrasil and Unicorn," he looked at Ukyo and Yugo, "open the gates of Asgard to every welcomed blader and spirit. It was the spirits, especially Spriggan, Longinus, Xcalibur and Zeus, who suggested this; building up a good society for blader and bey, because without bladers, there would be no Beyblade and vice versa. That is why our Bey souls decided to have us four- Lui, Xhaka, Zac and I- rule Asgard and keep the Beyblade community bonded and connected with the spirits. The others here are our most trusted generals."

"Wow," Zac gasped. "That's a lot to take in."

"Yes, it sure is," future Zac said.

Rantaro then stepped up, eyes narrowed. "Hold up. How old are you? I mean, how old will we be when we get here?" He asked slowly.

Zac's grin suddenly grew even more mischievous. "Around twenty two, twenty three years old," he said with a carefree tone. "We all are."

Rantaro's eyes narrowed further. "If you are really twenty two, then this should be seven years away from ... I had flashes and dreams of the future up to ten whole years, and this never happened. How old are you, chronologically? What year is this?"

Future Rantaro smirked a bit, "Caught up, haven't you?"

Valt stared at Rantaro, "Huh? So you mean this isn't seven years later?"

Rantaro bit his lower lip. "Most likely not."

Valt scratched his head and chortled. "If you're talking about chronical age, then we are grandpas..."

Xhaka laughed, "Com'on, you can't be that o-"

"We're over fifty, almost sixty. We arrived Asgard and were crowned as kings when we were twenty," Shu said. "So yes, we're pretty old."