"And I apologized." Ella said with an attitude.

"It was wrong for you to stop talking to B out of the blue for no reason nobody still knows why you even did that. That's the hardest shit she ever had happen to her and you was supposed to be there for her like Ashley always had been but you weren't." I said.

She didn't say anything she just looked at me.

"Don you already know how I feel about how you treat my sister so I'm not about to reiterate it but just know we got a problem." I told him.

"No that's not what we are doing. Don is your brother the same way he is mine but you don't have to have a problem with him because him and I have some kind of problem. Y'all relationship is still good and always has been I rather y'all keep that than have an issue because of me. Whatever Don and I have done to each other it's just between us." Bianca said.

B has matured through all that has been going on and I'm proud of her. I'm proud she made it out cause honestly I don't know if I would've made it through all the heart break she has seen lately. But Don been treating her like shit for some time now and despite anything B has done she never deserved for her brother to switch up on her the way he did. This isn't just recent he has been doing this for a while.

"I get where you're coming from B but that's not how I'm feeling right now." I said.

"Nigga then how you feeling?" Don said.

"Artist-." Bianca started.

"Nah let the nigga talk B. Say your piece bro." Don said moving Selena off his lap and looking directly at me.

"I just don't want anybody fighting." B said.

"Yeah seriously it's unnecessary. This is not the right time to be arguing over things and fighting we need to stick together. Nobody needs to be fighting right now." Ashley said.

"He the one with an issue." Don said sizing me up.

"Watch out." Dave said to Bianca and she got up off him.

"Nah Don you the one with the real issue here. You forgetting that everybody in this room has witnessed how you've done B?" Dave said.

"So I see everybody has an issue with how I act towards my sister?" Don said.

"That's the thing you never treat her like a sister. Shit we don't even know if you really care about her." Ashley said.

"I ain't did nothing to her y'all all in y'all feelings when I ain't did shit." Don responded.

"Something deadass wrong with you bro it gotta be." I said shaking my head.

"Im good." He said simply.

Selena shook her head at him but stayed quiet.

"The fuck you sitting here shaking your head for?" He asked her.

"I've seen how you've done her and it's not right baby that's all." She shrugged.

"Damn you too?" He said shaking his head at her.

"Yeah me too. I don't like it. You treat her like shit for no reason we have all seen it and none of us understand why you do it." She said to him.

"I've told you this shit before." She added.

Selena might be quiet and she's a real nice sweet girl completely opposite from Don but she always says exactly what she's thinking and wants to say.

"Can we just be done with this conversation? I appreciate everybody saying their concerns but I'm not going to dwell on it. Now is just not the time for a resolution he doesn't want to talk about the issue and I accept that I'm just done." Bianca said sounding stressed.