Haruhi's POV

Tamaki grabbed my shoulders and looked at me, "Who is my precious Delphie going to marry?!" Honey said, "Yeah Haru-chan should know cause her and Del-chan are pretty close." I stared at Kyoya and his smirk. Of course he would take focus off of himself.

Yet did Delphie ever tell me? No, I would have remembered it. I said, "Kyoya senpai are you sure you want my answer?" Kyoya simply nodded his head yes as I got out of Tamaki's grasp. I said, "Well I believe it has to be you Kyoya senpai."

Honey said, "Yeah Kyo-chan is protective of Del-chan." Kyoya said, "See it, I knew you were smart." Tamaki jumped up and burst out, "Kyoya how could you dare marry our precious daughter?!" Kyoya just sighed and then gently grabbed Delphie's hand. They are cute together. But I guess that's just my opinion.

-----

Delphie's POV

I stared down at my computer. Then started typing the keys again. Where to get married? In a garden. What should the after party be? Dinner and dancing. What should the times for everything be? What's the actual location? Who will cater it?

Kyoya came in, "How is the planning going? Also your stocks rose 2.3% in the stock market." I said, "That's good. Planning is... consuming." Kyoya said, "Well then let me help you. I'll call and get reservations at the places you want." I said, "But that's the hardest part. I don't know how many people we'll have come even. I said the host club is 7, then I know at least 5 I want."

Kyoya said, "Well... lets see that's 13. How many more were you possibly thinking of?" I said, "One." Kyoya said, "Okay. Then that's 14, then comes 4 from my immediate family. So that's 18 that we really want there. But then we'll have to invite people from our social class and the highest investors in our companies. So maybe 250 should do."

I sighed, "Times like this I wish we weren't rich. Because a wedding with 20 people is a lot easier." Kyoya said, "But unlike some we're lucky and know our family will have a roof over their head and food in their belly." I sighed, "Kyoya..."

He replied, "Yes?" I said, "Will we live here after we marry?" He said, "I don't care it's all up to you." I said, "I'll sell this place and we can find somewhere else. My photographic memory makes it a lot easier to have flashbacks to worse things."

Kyoya said, "Okay. I'll try to find us a place. A room for all your workers you currently have and a few to spare." I said, "Thank you Kyoya. Nothing too fancy please." He said, "What about two houses, one for employees and one for us?" I said, "But what about a nanny if we ever had kids?"

In the end we just agreed to buy a 15 acre lot. So we can have everything built to be our dream home. Plus separate buildings. Yet they would only be 300ft apart.

------

Honey's POV

I stared at the envelope I got in the mail. It was from Delphie. I gently ripped it open. There was a formal printed letter then a piece white paper with cursive on it.

So I read the one in cursive first.
'Honey I have something big to ask for from you and Mori. So you're both getting one of these in your invitations. As you know I have no family members anymore. So I was wondering if you and Mori could walk me down the aisle? Call me telling me what you choose to do. If so you wouldn't do the wedding pre party.
Sincerely, Delphie Grace Ann Hontozuru'