15-Movement

Delphie's POV

I stared at Kyoya, "Well..." I picked up my hand and went to make a fist but it tensed right before, only for two seconds. Yet then I had made a fist, "It's minor. After knowing it could've caused paralysis from my neck down... I'll accept this any day."

Kyoya sighed in relief? Honey said excitedly, "I'm so glad Del-chan!" Mori simply nodded in agreement. Tamaki burst out, "Although not like it once was, the beauty still remains! Like a flower having lost a single petal. The beauty is still capturing life! The brightness and vibrancy still there! Like waves constantly cascading against the same rocks that glimmer and shine by the water. Yes! That's it! Beauty!"

I let out, "Why does he only have a big vocabulary when he's rambling about beauty or love?" Tamaki went to a corner and sulked. He's smart and mature when he wants to be... So why does he hide it, the "idiot" king? I wish I knew.

-----
I stared at Kyoya as we sat in a limo. The twins had just run of with Haruhi. He sighed, "So you're not taking a break?" I kept typing away on my laptop with a backpack sitting beside me. I hummed, "Um, no... In a way I am. I'm only doing this in the car and at night."

He let out a sigh, "Relax a little. You just got out of the hospital three days ago." I responded, "Yes. And after this trip we start signing engagement documents, then we become fiancés. Then I'd still be working as a CEO." Kyoya became silent as I kept typing on my laptop.

I need to keep up with my work. I went to checking profits or possible losses at each location for the last week. Most were profiting. London, Paris, Los Angles top three for profit as always. I scrolled down to only notice one place in the red. Glasgow, Scotland? I stared at it saying it was only $70.

Yet the basis is that the profit is the amount that the store earns, minus the amount that it cost for the employees pay. I really hope this store regains its footing. I understand that some weeks are bad. But it's been this one for a month $120, $90, $60 and now $70.

I sent an email to one of my advisors to review the scheduling of people and hours of our Scotland store. I sighed going to another document of opening two stores in Kentucky in the US. One in Lexington and one in Louisville. Also one for Panama, Panama. I nodded noting that they were in the stage of finding a lot or building to work out of.

-----
I sat on a light green blanket that laid across the sand. A large white umbrella at a corner. My blanket was completely covered in shade. I had on white basketball shorts that hit my knees and a white tank top. With a very thin light blue jacket on over it. I mean I may have on a black bikini, but it's not like I want others to see my body.

I stared out at people sitting on a rock with Tamaki. Kyoya working the line of girls going up to him. Mori and Honey doing some yoga. Haruhi walking around talking to girls. After they convinced her to stop reading and take a walk with them. The twins playing volleyball with some of the girls.

I moved to where I laid across the blanket. I felt like I was hidden, like I was sheltered. I held my phone then sat it down. I looked at the 3 books I had brought. Although reading was an easy escape from my boredom... I didn't particularly want it.

Eventually after sitting there for like 30 minutes a girl came over to me. She had a short black bob and pale amber eyes. She said, "Why are you staying here all alone?" I said, "Well, I don't like drawing attention to myself." She nodded gently, "Well my name is Suki Satonishi. My family runs a glass production business. My dad really loves stained glass, how it's broken pieces making an image."

I nodded back, "I'm Delphie Hontozuru, CEO of Hope Enterprise. I like how hope of good things is our main factor." Suki said, "Ah, I believe my family took a trip to Hawaii 2 years ago through Hope Enterprise. And I can say it was gorgeous." This girl Suki didn't seem to mind me. I then noticed her staring at Haruhi.

I said, "Oh, so you're here for Haruhi." She giggled a little nervously, "Yeah... But it's okay. Other girls are with him. I can wait. Patience is key in life." I smiled as she nodded to my blanket, "May I sit down and join you?" I said, "Sure. Why not?"

-----
Suki left me after an hour of talking to talk to Haruhi. I noticed how she stood blushing speaking to Haruhi. Haruhi looking up from her book giving her attention.

I stood up a walked to realize that there was a crab by my feet. But then I noticed two more. Over a few minutes there were lots crawling all over the place. Suki walked past me, "Haruhi is so sweet." Then she headed back towards the beach houses.

Eventually all the guys cringed and girls were happy when Haruhi easily Thea a bug away from the group. Then the guys huddled up, followed by Kyoya heading over to them. In the end Tamaki was trying to snatch something from Kyoya, photos? I looked at the scene smiling.

-----
Haruhi went up the rock trying to look after the girls. I have a bad feeling. I went up the rock planning on protecting them. Right as soon as I reach the top, I saw Haruhi throwing a bucket of crustaceans at a guy. He said, "Why you little..." One grabbed Haruhi's collar while the other grab two of the three girls.

Haruhi yelled at the other girl and she went past me down the cliff. She'll get the host club. The man was backing Haruhi towards the cliff. I felt my blood seem to boil. I went grabbing him by the back of his collar. Pulling it I made him fall on his back with Haruhi a top him.

The other one let go of the other girls to grab only me. They girls ran off like frightened deer. The guy got back up and again got Haruhi towards the cliff just as the Host Club arrived. I screamed, "Haruhi!" He let go and she fell while Tamaki ran and jumped after her.

The guy caught off guard by my scream I moved quickly to throw him over my shoulder. My muscles tensing at the sudden movement due to paralysis. After hitting the ground he was unconscious. I went to take steps towards the other guy but the twins beat me to it. I wanted to beat him too.

Honey tugged at my hand but I couldn't put it together, "Wow Del-chan! I didn't know you took martial arts!" My vision started to blur I barely noticed Kyoya and Mori approaching me, "Del-chan?" "Delphie?" I couldn't see them but my eyes were open. I felt myself start to fall but darkness consumed me before I could.

-----
I woke up in a bed. I got out of my clothes from earlier in the day. I instead choose a light blue t shirt and leggings. I walked until I noticed Haruhi in a pink dress ahead of me, "Haruhi." She turned to me and looked slightly regretful, "Delphie..."

I said surprised, "What's wrong Haruhi?" She whispered, "I made you pass out..." I said, "No. You didn't, don't worry about it. I'm still recovering and didn't realize my muscles were so tense. They caused me to pass out." Haruhi looked doubtful but then let out a sigh of relief, "Well you're up just in time for supper."

-----
After supper was over. I went back to my room laying down and staring at the ceiling quietly. I said, "Mom... Mom... Am I supposed to be this way?" I heard a knock on my door so I called out, "Yes?" I heard, "Delphie please open the door." I got up and opened it followed by returning to my bed.

I sat staring at Kyoya. He sighed, "Why did you interfere today?" I groaned, "Well, I had a bad feeling about Haruhi heading up there. So I went to help." He mumbled, "But you're a girl."

I said, "But that doesn't matter! Would you rather me and Haruhi defend clients or than get hurt?! It doesn't matter that we're girls. I know the clients matter to you. So take into consideration what would've happened to them if we didn't intervene. They could have been kidnapped or other bad things."

Kyoya's eyes looked slightly surprised, "Delphie..." I said, "They're more feminine and less likely to fight than me or Haruhi. They're safe currently. Not disappearing? Right?" He scratched his head contemplating everything I said.

He let out a sigh and reluctantly said, "You're right. But you still should have got someone stronger like Honey or Mori." I rolled my eyes, "That now? They could have already been taken or hurt by that point in time. And if you said me and her should've split it, remember that there is strength in numbers."

Kyoya looked at me in annoyance knowing I was perfectly correct, "Alright Delphie. Sorry for bringing the incident up again. I do understand your reasoning and point."

-----
There was a tense atmosphere as we pulled away in the car. Tamaki running behind us barely keeping up. Me and Kyoya weren't looking at each other. How dare he scold me?