1-The accident

~~~~~
A/n~ somewhere along the way through Haruhi's story with twists thrown in.
Disclaimer: I don't claim to or own OHSHC plot or members. I don't own any bit of OHSHC.

Delphie's POV (dell-fee)

I stared above the fireplace at my birth certificate, Delphie Grace Ann Hontozuru. My mom was a British actress, she was always in demand. Dad was a Japanese CEO to the major global company, Hope Enterprise.

Hope Enterprise sold everything from candy to vacations. The goal was people 'hope' for good things. So open a major company that sells good things. There are many subcategories in his business.

I at 5 knew all that as I stared at the birth certificate. I had a photographic memory. I couldn't forget a thing. I noticed every slight wrinkle in the document. I played with my brown hair as my blue eyes looked at it then heard the front door slam. My dad came into the room, he slapped me across my cheek.

I stared at him with doe eyes, "Daddy...?" He ran a hand through his hair, "Mommy left and she says its for you!" I questioned, "Why is that bad?" I just told her I really wanted the new doll from the Xeno family doll line. Dad said, "Because it's raining hard! If she gets hurt..."

I slipped out of the room and up the stairs to my bedroom. I crawled into my bed admiring the blue bed sheets that mimicked my baby blue eyes. Cuddling myself into a ball of protection. That's how daddy always is.

Daddy was always rough. But mom had the gentlest touch I've ever felt in my life. We had 20 chefs, 20 butlers and 35 maids. Mom felt they shouldn't have a major workload. So they always had someone to share the load. Mom is one of the most caring people I've ever met.

Later that night my dad slammed the door to my room open. I jumped at the noise and sat up in my bed. Dad said, "You terrible brat!" I stared at him, "What's the matter daddy?" He glared at me, "She's dead."

I said, "Huh?" He yelled, "Alexandra is dead!" I stared wide eyed hearing mom's first name. Alexandra Jade Freedoms is moms name. Dads is Edri Dono Hontozuru... I said, "Mommy is dead?" Dad responded, "Yeah! And it's all your fault! It's your fault she's gone!" That night he beat me till I passed out.

-----
I stared at my body in the mirror. 10 years had went by now. I looked at the white lines littering my skin. Wishing I didn't have the memory of how I got each one. My ribs shown a little against my skin. There were blue purple bruises and brown ones that were slowly fading.

I stared at the lines. Thinking of basket weaving patterns based off 4 of the lines. Two were straight and the other ones curved. The curved ones giving the affect of up and down to make weaving on my skin.

I internally groaned about school starting tomorrow. For public reasons dad is sending me to Ouran High School. I stared in the mirror memorizing how it looked. And what spots I need to really cautious about.

I stared at my brown hair brushing it. My baby blue eyes really dull. 5"1 so I'm short (same height as Haruhi). I pulled on a t shirt and shorts. I laid in bed staring at the ceiling. Mom I'm starting high school tomorrow. Weird, I know. I just wanted to remind you that I love you mom. Can you watch over me tomorrow? Maybe give me a friend?

My eyes shut as I drifted off into the most peaceful sleep I've had in a while. I love you mom.