26-Plans

A/n: the song is meant for Honey's POV. I don't claim to own the song. Thomas Rhett is the artist.

Delphie's POV

Tamaki, Kyoya and I graduated Ouran Highschool last week. So now it's time for a party. The host club stood around a crystal clear pool. I stood in a black bikini. The hosts no longer seemed to even notice the scars on my body. They had grown accustomed to it. I'm glad about that. Cause it means they treat me even more like your average person.

I stepped into the pool while Honey jumped in with a pink ring around his waist. Mori simply dived in following after him. Haruhi got in beside me, she had on a red one piece. Tamaki and the twins went to the diving board to 'jump in.' Kyoya sat in a chair with umbrella blocking the sun from hitting him.

I said, "It'll be you next year." Haruhi said, "Yeah but then there's college." I mumbled, "I wish I could." Haruhi said, "But you can Delphie." I said, "No I have to take only online classes and constantly nurture Hope Enterprise. In all honesty I only skipped grades cause the company needed me soon. I could have graduated with Honey and Mori."

Haruhi said, "But you didn't. Why is that?" I sighed, "Well I always wanted to attend high school like any other normal student." Haruhi said, "Oh... that reminds me of the time I told you that you didn't use your photographic memory to much advantage." I giggled softly, "Oh I do. But mainly when it involves Hope Enterprise."

Honey swam over, "Come on Del-chan! It's time to swim and have fun!" I responded, "Yeah sure." He gently grasped me wrist as we swam back over to Mori. Honey was always more inclusive and trying to make me happier after that event. I smiled, "Hey Mori." He replied, "Mmm."

The twins came over and talked about how my basic swim suit could use some frilly fabric to make it appear like my chest was bigger. But what did I expect. I'm just your average girl that not many people notice.

Yet in the end I'm in the host club. A group full of high class attractive men and Haruhi. Haruhi the natural 'commoner' of the group. Renge who loves moe and stirs up trouble. Kind of glad she isn't here today. Then me the CEO of a global company. Yeah, that's normal for my high school.

-----

Eventually we all sat around a campfire. Honey chewed on the s'mores while Mori held a marshmallow over the fire. Both of the twins had cans of soda in their hands. Tamaki had an arm around Haruhi's shoulder. While I sat between Haruhi and Kyoya.

Honey said, "When are you going to get married Del-chan?" I responded, "Oh well, we hadn't thought about it." The twins in unison said, "Who is it?" Tamaki said, "I don't think you've ever said." Honey said, "Your company released that you were engaged but they never said who to."

I said, "Well it's just been a surprise." Tamaki stated, "Is it possible you don't even know who you're marrying?!" The twins and Honey gasped as Mori pulled the marshmallow away from the fire. Hikaru said, "Tell us it isn't true!" Kauro said, "You must know who you're marrying right?!"

I sighed, "Yes. Of course I know who I'm marrying." Tamaki, Honey and the twins let out a sigh of relief. I continued, "We've just never set a date or planned for it yet." Tamaki called out, "Mommyyyy who is my precious daughter marrying?"

Everyone except Haruhi and Mori looked at Kyoya intently. I'm marrying Kyoya but let's see what he'll say. Kyoya said, "I believe Haruhi knows the answer to that question." Haruhi said, "What? Me?"