eres mi mundo

Thirdy's POV:

I was running as fast as I can just to be able to make it inside the arena prior to the last point. And when I did, there she is singing the school hymn, hands on her waist and an exhausted face is what she is having. Hindi na ako tumuloy at lumabas hanggang sa stands, I'll just stay outside the door of the dug out, with flowers on my hands. 

"Well well well, look who's late?"

It was Dani, ang napaka supportive kong kapatid. Haynaku.

Dani: "Lagot ka, mainit ulo."

Thirdy: "Shut up"

Isa isa ng dumadaan ang mga teammates niya, some said hi while most of them teased me, just like what my sister did.

Then there she is, walking as if she doesn't know me. Ok, alam ko na ito. Nilapitan ko siya and tried to hold her hand.

Thirdy: "Hey, I'm sorry."

She stopped pero iniiwas ang braso niya sa akin.

Bea: "What? You overslept again?"

Thirdy: "No, akala ko lang kasi 4PM pa game niyo. It was an honest mistake babe, sorry."

Bea: "I gave you the ticket which have the time of my game, hindi naman siguro ako taga NU or Adamson di'ba? I even reminded you earlier this morning pa."

Thirdy: "I told you, its an honest mistake, c'mon sorry na. Let me make bawi, dinner tayo. Saan mo gusto?"

I mused her the flowers I am holding, pero hindi niya tinanggap and just stare at me blankly before speaking again.

Bea: "I'm tired, go home."

Thirdy: "Babe naman.."

Bea: "Please? not today Thirdy."

I gathered her in my arms and she just let me, still arms on her chest, meaning she is really not in the mood.

Thirdy: "Ok, pero call me 'Babe' din muna, I hate it when you call me by my name."

She looked up to meet my eyes and just pushed my chest saka naglakad papasok ng Dug-out. That I can't do anything. I know her too well, wala talaga siya sa mood kahit awayin ako, wala siya sa mood. I just put the flowers outside the door and left the Arena. Bahala si Dani umuwi, may bus naman sila. Ayaw ko ng annoying na bata ngayon sa kotse ko.

*

Bea's POV:

I am already laying flat to bed when my phone's notification sound gone crazy, I checked it and was amazed by the exchange of conversation between Thirdy and a certain account handler which is obviously a hater. Thirdy is not someone who will make patol, not before, not ever. But today he is really making time for them. 

I immediately sent him a sms.

To By: "What are you doing? Seriously, don't make patol, its not so you."

From By: "Nope, I'm so pissed, this person should learn something, and I'm the one who will give it to him/her."

To By: "Tama na sabi, ano ba?"

He didn't reply na.

To By: "Is this because kanina? Ok na, hindi na ako galit. Just stop, ok? Babe?"

He didn't reply, and strings of exchange messages between him and the basher continued. Hay naku this guy. He is really mad. I never seen him this mean to anyone, not until today. Thirdy has a very good heart, he is someone more forgiving and understanding between the two of us, most times he will just tell me to try to understand where people are coming from, kaya nakakagulat na pumapatol siya ngayon.