Chapter 5

Everyone was extremely confused by the girl's outburst.

At the moment she sat in one of the many couches in the room, explaining her situation to the host club. "Your fiancee?" Hikaru asked her. "Kyoya senpai?" Kaoru continued confused. She smiled. "Of course. My name is Renge Hoshakuji, and I'm transferring into Ouran academy's 1st-year class A tomorrow." Renge explained.

At the same time the host noticed their king sulking in the corner.
"Why is he sulking?" Hikaru asked outloud. "Because mommy was keeping a secret from daddy." Kaoru answered amused, making Akihiro chuckle.
"Whatever. Why does everyone insist on referring to us like we're husband and wife?" Kyoya asked annoyed. 
Kyoya never got his answer though, as Renge interrupted them, by continuing her Kyoya-loving rant.
"Oh this is a story of love at first sight. I couldn't resist the way you were adoring those flowers in the backyard when you thought no one else was looking. And how sweet it was when you reached out to that poor little injured kitten." She said daydreaming.
The twins looked at her in disbelief "She's serious?" They asked.
Haruhi tried to be a bit more polite. "Could you have the wrong person?" She asked, which really only angered Renge.
"No way! I could recognize my love anywhere. He's a gentleman who's kind to everyone and doesn't ask for anything in return. He likes solitude, but in fact sometimes he gets lonely." She said, while Kyoya looked at her confused. The twins on the other hand had run around screaming stuff like 'what the heck is she talking about' and 'stop it!".
"He looks like the star of the popular dating sim, Uki-doki Memorial. You're my real-life Ichijo Miyabi." She shouted pointing at Kyoya, who looked dumbfounded at her.

"Uki-" Hauhi said confused.

"doki-" Honey said in his cute voice.

"Otaku!" Tamaki screamed.

"Otaku?" Hikaru repeated.
Mori made a little grunt sound.

"I've never seen one!" Kaoru yelled.

When they were done with their little screaming competition, Akihiro poked Hikaru's shoulder. "What's an otaku?" He asked tilting his head slightly in curiosity. Hikaru blushed at Akihiro's cute behavior, and was about to explain as he was interrupted by Kyoya. "I get it now. You're in love with that character. You're projecting the love onto me, and you somehow deluded yourself into thinking that we're engaged. I assume this Miyabi character probably wears glasses as well."

The whole club looked at Kyoya in either disbelief or confusion.
"So, she made it up. You're not really her fiance, right?" Tamaki asked him. "Well no, I don't remember ever asking for her hand in marriage. Besides this is the first time I've ever met the woman." Kyoya told them, making the hosts gasp.
'He could have told us earlier' Akihiro thought, and sighed relieved.

Akihiro zoned out after the little incident.

"Well, boys, I can't wait to work with you!" Akihiro heard Renge say. He looked up confused.
"What just happened?" Akihiro asked the host who didn't seem to know either.

- After club-activities - same day -

Akihiro sighed. He had a business meeting today, and he didn't exactly feel up to it.
Jun drove Akihiro home to the Yamazaki manor, were Akihiro hurried changing into his business attire.

Akihiro heard a little knock on his door, which meant it was Miya standing outside of his room. "Master, they're here now." She said. he groaned at the news, also making her aware that he had heard her. Akihiro knew this was an important meeting. Masao Fujimoto would probably try to make his business partners doubt Akihiro's ability to balance both school and work.

About twenty business men and Akihiro sat around a large table. Akihiro did notice that the Ootoris were indeed present at the meeting, both Mr. Ootori and his two oldest sons. Akihiro smirked at the two as discreetly as he could.

Mr. Fujimoto cleared his throat. "How have you been in school, Mr. Yamazaki?" He asked Akihiro, who simply gave a polite smile in return. "Quite well, Mr. Fujimoto." He answered.
"And you are not stressed with both school and work?" He asked trying to sound considerate, but it was obvious to Akihiro that it was no such thing. "It have really been no problem at all" Akihiro told them, with a polite smile.

As the meeting went on, and the subject changed from Akihiro's education to actual business, Mr. Fujimoto's mood seemed to get worse and worse.
Through out the meeting could Akihiro feel the second youngest Ootori's eyes observing him.

The meeting was finally over and Akihiro was beyond tired. He was about to leave for his bedroom as he hears someone clearing their throat. Akihiro didn't need to turn around to know that it was the second oldest Ootori, Akito.
"Hello Akito, long time no see!" Akihiro said in a jolly voice, knowing it would piss off Akito.
"What are you doing involving yourself with my brother?" Akito said in a threatening voice. Akihiro chuckled a bit at the question. "Why, are you jealous?" Akihiro teased him. Akito growled at him.
Akihiro went from teasing to serious in a split second. "I'm sorry, Akito. I know, I hurt you, but I promise that meeting Kyoya was an accident, and I have no ill intentions towards him." He told Akito.
Akito's face stiffened. "You like my brother, don't you?" He asked Akihiro.
Akihiro shook his head. "I barely know your brother. I'm not interested in him like that."
That seemed to make Akito relax a bit. Instead of saying anything further Akito turned his back and left Akihiro to his own thoughts.

The two of them, Akito and Akihiro, had indeed dated, but things didn't end too good. Sure, Akito was a little older then Akihiro, but Akihiro had always seemed a lot older then he actually were. The two of them had dated in secret because Akito's father, Mr. Ootori, never would approve. In the end Akihiro broke up with Akito, because not only had Akito's older brother Yuuichi found out, but Mr. Ootori were starting to notice something were up. Akihiro didn't tell Akito this, and simply broke up with him, breaking his heart.
Akihiro still felt bad about all of that, but he knew it was for the best.

- The next day -

Akihiro was late. He knew that he would never hear the end of it, if he were late for club-activities.
When Akihiro opened the doors the music room number 3 he was met by the sight of a sulking Tamaki and Renge chasing Honey- and Mori-senpai.

"They're not that bad at all. They've got a good flavor to them." Haurhi said eating a cookie. Akihiro's eyes lit up. "Cookies!" He exclaimed running over to take one. He bit into it, and ended up a bit disappointed by the burnt cookies.
"May I try?" Hikaru asked Haruhi, bitting down in the cookie Haruhi had in her mouth, making Tamaki gasp.
"Oh oh, Akihiro, you've got crumbs on your face." Kaoru said, liking Akihiro's cheek. Akihiro just raised a brow at the younger twin. "Thanks, I guess" Akihiro mumbled.

"Did you see what they just did? He took a bite--" Tamaki yelled pointing at the group, finally done sulking.
"And suddenly, the quartet of classmates are closer than they've ever been before." Kyoya said. The sound of Kyoya's voice made Akihiro jump a bit in surprise, and eyed Kyoya nervously. Kyoya looked at Akihiro curiously.

The two of them held eye contact, until they were interrupted by Renge yelling. "Every single one of you, except for Kyoya, all of your characters are lukewarm. Each of you needs to have some sort of dark side. You understand? Girls are vulnerable to handsome young men who are troubled. If you keep carrying on like this, it's only a matter of time before the girls get tired of you and stop coming all together. Are you trying to ruin my precious Kyoya's business? As your manager, it's my duty to change your character backgrounds." The host club were frozen in shock at her outburst.

"Let's start with you! If all you are is cute, inside and out, then you're no different to a baby. Therefore, from now on, you are the baby-faced thug." She said pointing at Honey-senpai, who yelped in surprise and fright.
"And Mori-senpai, you're his childhood-friend, the flunky." She pointed at Mori, who looked confused.
"The twins will be basketball players enslaved in their own world." They twins looked very uncomfortable
"Haruhi, you're an honor student who's constantly being bullied." Haruhi starred at Renge.
"Akihiro, You're the heartbreaker, who enjoy the company of others, but can't commit to a relationship, because you're afraid that you'll have your own heart broken." She yelled pointing at Akihiro, who sweatdropped at her.
"And as for you, Tamaki, you're the school idol who's admired for your good looks but you actually have an inferiority complex you're hiding from the world. The lonely prince." Tamaki gasped at her.
"And Kyoya, you're perfect just the way you are now. So I want you to stay as kind and affectionate as ever, 'kay?" She told him smiling. "Thank you, I'm honored." He answered as Tamaki stumbled around behind them.

"The lonely prince. It's true. That title is perfect for me." Tamaki exclaimed dramatically.

Akihiro zoned out after that.
This was already turning at to be a mentally tiring day.