Unexpected

The next day my first day with my new job started.

I walked to the reception to thank Julia, and went off.

I walked to the Music Makers and I saw a group of girls singing in the front. It reminded me of Fran, Cami and Vilu.

I immediately took out my phone and texted Violetta if she could skype tonight. She replied with a yes and that she looked forward to it.

I walked through the doors.

'Goodmorning Angie! You look lovely today!

'Uhm thanks Julian!' I smiled and tried not to blush.

'So here is your schedule. We are beginning with a meeting with all the students attending, deciding what to do with the show.'

'Omg! Is there going to be a show? When?

'Yes, in about 1 month.'

'I love shows, in the Studio we had them twice a year and I love the ambiance around that time, the students were always so excited.'

It made me smile.

'Studio on Beat really is a good school, I think you underestimate how popular it is.'

'Well, I haven't been recognized at the streets, if that is what you mean.' And I laughed. He laughed with me.

'I have seen you yeah, on a couple of videos. I remember one with Rafa Palmer. He called you the most beautiful teacher of the Studio.'

'Well, I don't know... but Rafa has this thing for me and sometimes it is really annoying.' He laughed again 'Before the meeting, I would like to assist you as I give you a tour in our studio.

'I had love to.'

Julian was a really funny guy who is always in for a joke but he is also very serious and he takes his job very serious... Pablo 2...

I hated and loved the fact that I compared everything to Buenes Aires, sometimes it made me feel like home, having things to which I can relate. But it brought back too many memories sometimes.

I stared at Julian.

'What are you looking at?'

'You remind me of a good friend of mine, I miss him.'

The fact that I said that, made me realise that I didn't really think about Pablo anymore after our last conversation and I felt bad. He loves me and it must be hard for him that I am not there.

'I see that as a compliment.'

'You really should.'

Then the meeting begun. We made some arrangements about the show and the songs. It was such a good timing because it was really easy to prepare my lessons that way, and it would be easier to adapt my lessons.

It was such a good day for the first time. I knew what Julian was talking about, the level was higher in Studio on Beat then over here.

I walked to the teacher's lounge to get my stuff when Julian walked towards me with a big smile on his face.

'Angie! Angie! Angie!'

'Yes!' I turned around and smiled back at him.

'I have some great news!!!! The Music Makers and Studio on Beat are going to work together! They are going to help us with our show!'

I let out a gasp.

Totally unexpected and not something that I was looking forward too.

Even though I missed everyone and I thought about them a lot, it was just a part of progressing things. I won't be able to move on if I see things related to the Studio all day long. I needed to do it myself, but this only made things worse.

The rest of the evening I thought about how I was going to manage this. I couldn't resign. I finally had a job, and I love it. I have always loved my job.

I prepared my laptop for skiping with Violetta.

I smiled so hard when I saw her face.

'VILUUU. I MISS YOU SO MUCH.'

'Anngieeeeeeeeee.'

'So how is life over there?'

I didn't want to talk about the fact that the Studio was going to cooperate with Music Makers.

'Things are going well between me and Leon. Dad and Esmeralda are going on their honeymoon tomorrow, although... Angie, I am worried about Pablo, he is acting a bit different and I thought maybe he misses you a lot and he has a hard time knowing you are not here.'

'I know... He told me that he still loves me and that to him I am the love of his life.'

'But the love of your life is dad.'

'Violetta!'

'Someone said my name.'

German walked in and looked shocked at the sight of me.