Coincidence

'Then why don't you tell her that you regret it.'

'I don't know, I am afraid of the consequences.'

'Then what can happen? Maybe she will still hate you, if she doesn't do that already?'

'She does hate me in some way.'

'But what kind of consequences are you afraid of?'

'I actually can't feel anything for her, and I finally was able to accept that, and I moved on. But she didn't, and I just can't go back.'

'I understand you, but I also understand her. I have the same.'

'Yeah, it seems like we are in the same position.'

'Finally someone who understands me. Pablo tries so hard but he just doesn't understand it. Thank you so much for listening.

'You are welcome, and don't worry. You will be okay. You are a strong woman as I see. I have to go back to the Studio!' He smiled and run away.

He was amazing. He understands me, he understands me. That felt so good. After last night, I thought there was no one left, but then he came, he even trusted me with some private issues of him. It gave me a happy feeling.

--------------------- time skip ---------------------

It was monday and tomorrow Esmeralda and German would get married. It hurts so much, luckily Jeremias is there for me. He gave me his phone number and we have chatted a lot. He is really sweet. I learnt a lot about him. He is single at the moment but he has a daughter. His favorite instrument is a piano and more!

When I talked to the teacher's lounge, Pablo and Jeremias were there.

'Goodmorning Angie!' Pablo looked worried at me.

'Goodmorning!'

'How are you?' Pablo and Jeremias said at the same time.

'He is going to marry tomorrow. There is nothing I can do. I actually have to text German for Violetta.'

'Hey German. Does Violetta have to be at my house to dress herself before the wedding?'

I send the text and at the same time Jeremias phone beeped.

'Jeremias did your phone just go off?..' Pablo said and he looked at me confused. 

He took his phone out of his pocket and I recognized the phone... was it coincidence....