Not how it is supposed to be

I came home, totally exhausted from the long day. I was thinking about getting some tea first so I walked to the kitchen. I made some tea and sat down, staring down, thinking about all the possible consequences of today. My tea looked beautiful, it had such a pretty brown colour, the same brown colour as German's eyes. I was drowning in German's eyes in my mind that I didn't hear Esmeralda walking in.

'Congratulations Angie!'

'Angie?'

'Oh yeah, uh. What?' I said.

'You are back together with your ex, I heard from Vilu. That is good news, true love never ends!'

'Are you together with Pablo again?' German also walked in...

o god what now. I could say yes and try to make him jealous, or I could say no. He will lose interest in me anyway, if I say yes he knows for sure that everything that ever happened between us doesn't exist anymore or I say no and he will move on with Esmeralda anyway unless I take actions, but I am too afraid of that.

'Yes I am.' I said to German.

'... and thanks Esmeralda.' I smiled, tried to look as happy as I could.

'Dinner is ready!' Olga shouted.

We walked to the dining room and Violetta was already sitting, texting Leon I guess.

'Hey Vilu!' and I kissed her hair.

'Hey Angie!' She smiled.

'How was your day today?' I asked Violetta.

'Good! but I am still not ready with writing that song for Pablo's assignment.'

'You will b-'

Esmeralda interrupted me.

'Take your time. You will come up with something, you are a beautiful singer and your lyrics is always good, so it will also be good this time.'

She did that on purpose, and while she said that, German looked at her smiling with his lovely eyes.

I was about to say something, that was totally not me, I didn't want to be unprofessional, but she wasn't giving me another choice and I wasn't sure how German was going to take this.

'But I can always arrange something with Pablo, especially now I am his girlfriend.' and I winked at Vilu. She laughed. I looked at German and saw him looking rather disgusting and mad. Not sure if that was because of jealousy or because I was 'benefiting' Violetta now. I looked back at my food. Nothing was said afterwards. I ate quickly so I could get away from the way Esmeralda and German looked at each other, it made me want to vomit.

'I am done. Sorry, excuse me, I have got a lot of things to do.' I stood up and walked to my room.

I sat on my sofa and called Pablo. He picked up.

'Angie.'

'Hey Pablo. Everything alright? Is everything solved with you and Jackie?'

'No, I don't know. She is jealous so easily, and she didn't break up with me, but she said that she needed time to think and that we should give each other some space.'

'Hmm-Hmm.' Someone knocked on the door.

'I will call you back later, Pablo, someone is coming in.'

'German?'

'I don't know, I think so, it can also be Vilu.'

'Okay, I call you later and everything is gonna be okay. Goodluck!'

'Goodluck with what?' The same someone knocked again on the door, I could that tell that because of the way he or she knocked.

'Wait a minute!' I shouted.

'Angie! You should tell German that you still have feelings for him!'

'Not now, I gotta go. I love you my best friend.'

'Okay, bye.'

'You can come in.' I said.

It was German, he looked me in the eye.

'Angie, we need to talk.... You can't just use Pablo. I had expected better from you' He looked rather disappointed. Wait, did he know? Did he know that I was using Pablo to make him jealous?