Running

German. No, no, no. I couldn't think straight.

'Taxi! Taxi!'

A taxi stopped and I stepped in.

'It is an emergency, go to the end of the Eiffle Tower!'

I still held my phone in my hand. My hand was trembling. I needed to call 911, but I couldn't type straight.

When I finally had typed 991 good, we were already there. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I turned down the call, paid the cabdriver and stepped out slowly.. still not believing what I saw.

A cerenomy was sat out and Esmeralda was already standing there at the place where should be an aisle, and German.

German. German was running towards her, in a beautiful suit. No wonder he had an 'important meeting'.

He ran so hard, he couldn't just walk, he wanted to be with her so badly. How could I made a mistake like that. How could I believe in.

He had like to have a 2nd wedding, so that they are also legally married in France, and that I would stay away from him also here, at my 2nd home. I couldn't bother him because he was also legally married here. What a smart move.

I walked to the path where German run, normally it had to be the other way. Esmeralda should be walking, but knowing German he would have liked to jump into her arms. Ew.

I had tears in my eyes.

I wanted to know why he wanted to keep me away like this, he also could have told me.

'GERMAN!'

I was angry and sad and disappointed, I felt broken.

'ANGIE! ANGIE! ANGIE! ARE YOU ALRIGHT? WHY ARE YOU CRYING? DID YOU HURT YOURSELF? WHAT HAPPENED?'

'HOW DARE YOU ASKING THAT? I THOUGHT YOU HAD AN ACCIDENT. I COME HERE, THINKING YOU ARE ABOUT TO DIE. AND YOU STAND HERE RUNNING TOWARDS ESMERALDA, MARRYING HER FOR THE 2ND TIME. WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE. I HURT MYSELF? YEAH BY BELIEVING YOU ALL THE TIME.'

He was now crying too. Was he so happy that I was mad and broken that I would totally stay away from him, that he finally could be happy with Esmeralda.

'No, it isn't what it looks like.' He whispered. His whisper made me calmer somehow.

'Well, I can see pretty well what is going on here. People should give you an award for acting so well, just like your wife. I never want to see you again.'

'Germy!!!!'   Esmeralda came walking towards us with her evil smile.

'I didn't know you invited Angie to our-'

I walked away, I couldn't hear her pronounce the word 'wedding'.

'Angie! Please!'

'No!'

'Come Germy! The guests are waiting!'

'Have a happy life!'

It started to rain, and secretly I hoped it would ruin their wedding. Now it rained, nobody could see my tears. I took another cab and went back to my apartment.

I couldn't stop crying, my life right now, what a mess...

I just have to think that he doesn't deserve me, but I love him so much, the old him.

Esmeralda made him evil.

I miss the one who said that he never thought he could fall in love again after Maria. I entered my apartment.

I walked towards the picture of us, I miss the one in this picture. I love him. I grabbed the photograph and curled myself up into my bed, holding it tightly... hoping that I could still hold the old German before it totally slipped away.

After some time I put the photograph on my pillow and stood up. I grabbed German's luggage and put all his clothes in it. I grabbed the last thing from my bed when I saw that some kind of diary was hidden underneath my 2nd pillow on the side where German slept. I never knew he had a diary too.

I went to the last day he had written in it.

the only thing it said was:

'I love Angie.'

He wrote that when he was still with Jade.

He never wrote in it since, then why carry it with him.

I went to the first page and saw that he got the diary from Maria.

Tears left my eyes again.

'I never stopped loving you since so I never felt like writing anything else, since nothing more important entered my life.'

German said. I didn't hear him entering the room. I looked up from the diary and looked at him. His eyes were red.

I wanted to leave my room, but he grabbed my arm.

'Angeles! You like running away from your problems, don't you?'

My full name made me stop walking. Somehow if someone said my full name, it controled me, it had some power.

'Let me explain.' He said.