Complicated.

'What?'

'She misses you and like this she could do what she loves to do and visit you.'

'Omg.' I missed her so much and put my hand to my mouth trying not to let out a strange noise, the mix of tears and screaming.

'If it is just Violetta, then it is alright.'

'Angie, that...'

'What?' I looked at him scarely.

'It is-'

'I arranged it.' Julian walked in.

'Thank you.' and I hugged him.

'Pablo, can you say nothing to Violetta before I talked to her myself? The rest of the Studio will probably recognize me also, and Olga will watch the videos and then he....'

'Angie. No.' Pablo looked at me severely for my own good.

'You are right.'

'Is there something wrong, Angie?'

Julian looked at me confused.

'No. It is just really complicated.'

'Yeah, I already understood that.'

He was referring to the sentence I was about to say before Pablo cut me off, I probably wanted to know what was going on.

'Pablo! I will show you around okay?'

I grabbed Pablo's hand and took him with me, so Julian couldn't ask me anything more.

'So when is Violetta coming over here?'

'Only Rafa and I are here for now. The students who are chosen are still at the hotel now and will be here after lunch.'

'Who are chosen?'

'Violetta, Nati, Maxim, Francesca, Camilla and Leon.'

'Just the 6 of them?'

'Yes.'

'Exciting, and what exactly are you going to help us with the show?'

I was accepting the fact that I will still be confronted with the Studio, as long as I won't be of him.

'We will perform some of our songs, and we are going to make some new songs together.'

'Great!'

I introduced Pablo to my class and we practiced some of the Studio songs, not knowing which will be there in the show, but it didn't matter. The students were really enthusiastic, and I loved to see that.

I made an appointment with Pablo that I would be in the teacher's lounge and that around lunch time I would bring Violetta to me.

It still hurt being around Pablo because I could see a bit of pain in his eyes, probably hiding the rest of the pain.

I was waiting in the teacher's lounge and I could hear Violetta's voice.

'Pablo, what is up?'

'A fan is wanting to meet you in the teacher's lounge.' Wanting it to stay a bit of suprise.

She walked in.

'ANGIEEEEEE. OMG ANGIEEEE.' She laughed and hugged me.

'Are you my fan?'

'I have always and always be your fan.' I smiled happy to see her. It was harder than I thought not being close with her, now she is here.

'What are you doing here? Omg. I wanted to visit you but then this. aahhhh.'

'I work here.'

'Why didn't you tell me? Now we will still be able to see each other each day.'

'What happened to your dad that he had actually let you go?' It hurt but I wanted to know it so badly.

Her face changed mood.

The bell went.

Pablo opened the door.

'Angie, let's go!'

Why did her face drop so badly? Did anything happened to him?

I stared at her.

'Angie! Your lessons started.'

'I am coming. Vilu, I want to- we will talk later!'

'Okay, Angie!'

She faked a smile, I could see right through it.

I walked out, expecting Pablo to follow me but he didn't.

'You didn't tell her, did you?'

'No, I couldn't.'

'No, me neither.'

Tell me what?

Had this anything to do with German.

German. I felt a knife stabbed in my back again.