63 | Blake Gray

Y/n's P.O.V.

"It's Valentine's day!" Luna shouted walking into the living room with Loren and Harvey following close behind. "Let's go to Disney World!"

Blake and I exchanged quick glances before agreeing. Even though we were in our twenties, we still loved going to Disney World. "Yes, it's been so long," I yell, running to the car.

|~|

Loren, Luna, and I were standing by the castle, waiting for the boys to come out of the bathroom.

"Finally!" I whined, watching as the boys appeared from around the corner. "We've been waiting here for, like, ten minutes," I say, earning a laugh from Blake.

Blake pulled a bear from behind his back. "I had to get this from the car," he smiled, rubbing the back of his neck.

He handed it over to me. I read the heart that was in between the bears hands: Will You Marry Me, Y/n?

I looked back at Blake who was already bent down on one knee. The girls started to screech while recording the beautiful moment on camera.

"Will you marry me, y/n?" he grinned wider then ever. Blake and I have been together for over five years, and I know that I want to spend the rest of my life with him.

"Y-Yes," I jumped into his arms. Blake gave me a kiss and placed the ring on my finger, pulling me in close, his familiar scent making me feel at ease.