23 | Zach Clayton

Y/n's P.O.V.

I looked up at the door that creaked wide open. As the 16 year old walked in, all of the classes eyes laid on him.

"Please introduce yourself, Mr. Clayton," my teacher said with a smile on her face.

"W-Well," he stuttered, "my name's Zach, and I'm 16 years old. I moved here from Florida."

The class just stared in astonishment.

"Please take your seat next to y/n," Mrs. Hartman said. "Raise your hand, y/n."

I slowly raised my hand up. Zach nodded, and took the empty seat next to me. Mrs. Hartman went back to her math lesson while Zach and I conversated. We surprisingly hit it off quickly.

"Do you wanna, maybe, hang out later?" I asked. "I could show you around town sometime."

"Yeah, sure! I would love to," he smiled.

For the rest of the class, Zach and I talked on and on.

"I'm really excited for tonight," he said as we walked to science class.

"Me too," I tucked a piece of hair behind my ear.

Zach stopped walking, and turned to face me. "I'm happy you were my first friend," he hugged me. After just smiling for a couple seconds, Zach leaned in, and kissed me. "Sorry," he blushed.

"It's fine," I intertwined my fingers with his. "Let's get to class now, Zach!"