CHAPTER THREE

Mia's blushed, and when she noticed me looking at her, she turned a darker shade of red. She's so cute when she's embarrassed.

There would be a few hours until I took Mia on our date, so I decided to let her chose where we go before then. We first walked around, looking that the view and taking pictures of each other. It was fun to take surprise photos of her even when she told me to delete them.

I don't see what the problem was though. She looked perfect it every single picture I took.

After walking around for a while, we headed back home and played a few rounds of blackjack. Mia was loving it since she was always the victor. So, I challenged her to defeat me in speed, and not surprised, she won that game as well.

As we watched the sunset, I decided that it was time for our date to officially start. The others still have yet to arrive, so the house was quiet. Mia was still in our room while I waited for her in the living room. It's been a few minutes, and I don't know what's taking her so long to get ready.

Moments later, she came out wearing a little white eyelet dress with a pair of beige sandals. Listening to Sarah and Mia talk about types clothing and shoes when we were at the mall made me pick up a thing or two. Her hair were in lazy curls, and I could tell she put a bit of makeup on.

Walking towards her, I pulled her close before pressing my lips against hers.

"You're so fucking beautiful," I whispered once we pulled away.

I led Mia to the place one of my mom's friend, Michelle, was waiting for me with the boat I rented. When we arrived, I thanked Michelle for looking after the boat. I let her use it for the day beforehand so it was it my turn until we had to return it.

"I have a feeling you're going to push me off once we're far into the ocean," Mia said as she boarded the boat.

I chuckled. "Now why would I do that?"

"Because it would be funny."

"Well, you're not wrong."

Mia turned around and glared at me, but she knew that I was only joking. I drove the boat far into the sea, but not so far for Mia to start freaking out. Tomorrow I plan on using the pool at the house to teach Mia how to swim so she's not afraid to drown.

I stopped driving the boat and sat across from Mia while looked at me with questioning eyes, but had a soft smile on her face. I knew Mia would love the view of the stars all shining brightly in the night sky, and - hopefully- she'd love the surprise I was going to show her.

"So, why has my boyfriend brought me here tonight?" She asked.

"You're gonna laugh," I said before grabbing the guitar.

Her eyes slightly widened, as did her smile. "You're gonna sing for me?" She asked excitingly.

"I'm gonna sing your favourite song," I smiled. "I tried making a song for you, but I fucked it up."

Mia laughed. "I bet it wasn't that bad. But let's hear you sing my favourite song."

Honesty, I don't know what her favourite song is. She's confusing when it comes to her favourite song because first, she'll have one in kind, but when he hears another song she likes, it instantly becomes the next favourite.