Boy encounter

Millie's Pov.
As i entered the store i searched for Sadie. As i passed by people and racks i finally found Sadie and as i was about to reach her i bumbed into someone causing me to fall, as i looked up i was slighty angry but more jittery as i found Y/N standing there with a guilty look on her face. "Oh schnapp [hehe im terrible] im sorry dawg, here let me help you up." She smiled and stuck her hand out, but i jst smacked her hand away like it was poison.

"I dont need your help thank you." I said in a rude bossy tone. As i looked ahead i saw Sadie standing there near a guy i recognized from the skate park. I dont know but something in me felt something was wrong with the two of them. As i looked back at Y/N i realized she was talking and i wasn not paying attention. "Um im sorry what." I said looking back in her bright (e/c) eyes. "Uh i said are you ok you dropped your purse." She said, as i looked down i realized i did drop my purse. As i looked up she was gone. As i rolled my eyes i suddenly remember the note and the boy.

As i raced to find her in the store i bumped into someone again. But this time it was broad like wood. As i looked up i found the boywho was talking to Sadie. "Oh if it isnt little miss perfect." He said. I looked ashocken. "Excuse me um you dont know me ok and who are you anyway." i asked him. "Jaeden." He said with a flirty wink. ugh this boy has some serious problems. "Hey you know that girl." he said as he pointed to Y/N as my eyes widened  found her but curiousity took over and a little jealousy. "Why." I asked skeptic. "Just tell her to dont look back." He said as he trolled away.

Hey guys i just wanted to do a quick update sorry it's short but i promise as soon as i come with more ideas it's gonna be longer i promise. Anyway love you guys and dont look back. Bye love you guys lots see ya.