Sadie encounter

Millie's Pov.
As the bell rung signaling school was over i decided to go to the mall but before i left i felt someone grab my arm and pulled me in the janitors closet. I couldnt see who it was but a strong smell of mango lotion and strawberry purfume filled my sences then i knew it was Sadie. As she turned on the light i almost punched her but regained myself. "Sadie what the hell are you doing you scared me half to death." I said pulling my silky short brown hair out of my sweaty forhead from the heat of the janitors closet.

"Sorry didn't mean to scare you i was just wondering why you lied to me." She said with hurt and anger in her eyes. As she said that i was confused what have i lied to her about. Then it hit me like a whirly wind. I did lie about my mom and the dinner. "Cause i saw your mom at the mall and she said she didnt have no dinner party and for a moment i was really pissed you lied to me but sad beacuse i thought it was my fault you lied to me and ditched me." As she said that i felt so guilty and bad ive never lied to her so why have i lied.

"Sadie im so sorry ok its just i had a lot on my mind ok and i just didt want to be bothered but i know i shouldnt have lied to you and im sorry and im sorry i didnt mean to make you feel that way its not your fault." I said sincere. As she looked in my eyes i knew she tried to mad and not smile but she failed and smiled and shook her head. "Aww i cant stay mad at you and its ok just please dont do it again. And if you have a problem come to me please."
She said rubbing my arm. I felt weird and uncomfortable but shook it off and nodded my head.

"I promise your one of my best friends." I said but as i said it Sadie looked hurt and looked down and she removed her arm. But i didnt think nothing of it. For a few seconds i heard her sigh and fixed her hair and smiled. "Well you still have to make it up to me." She said fake pouting. I just smiled and nodded my head telling her she could come shopping with me. As she squealed we left school and headed to the mall.

Hey guys im so so sorry i havent been updating in a while but ill make it up to you. Bye love you.