Silenced sobs and Silent Nights

(Y/N's) POV.
As I woke up I heard yelling coming from downstairs as looked at the clock it was 5:45 as I got up from my bed I stepped out of my room and went on the steps and looked at my brother and my mom arguing they didn't seem to notice so I stayed quiet not really feeling anything and not caring. As I saw my mom pick up a full bottle of tequila I saw Bill grab it and smashed it on the floor causing my mom to shrug her shoulders and wobbled to the liquor cabinet as she went my brother followed her. "HOW CAN YOU DO THIS, TO YOUR OWN DAUGHTER HOW SHE DIDN'T DO NOTHING SHE DIDN'T DESERVE THIS SHIT." Bill yelled with eyes blaring like a summer fire.

"WELL HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO ACT HUH BE HAPPY THAT MY HUSBAND LEFT ME AND DIDN'T EVEN LEAVE A DAMN NOTE HUH HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO ACT." She said with her makeup smudge and her hair messed up. "YOUR SUPPOSED TO ACT LIKE A MOTHER SHOULD AND NOT HIT THERE CHILD AND NOT GO TO STRIP CLUBS YOU SHOULD BE TAKING CARE OF HER AND NOT LET SOM.." Bill stated but got cut off. "YOU WATCH YOUR MOUTH HERE OK I DID ALL I COULD SHE DESERVED IT. ITS HER FAULT HE LEFT US OK SHE'S THE PROBLEM. I should've left her for an abortion when I had the chance." She said filling her cup again and drowning the whole thing.

When she said that I couldn't help but let the tears fall like a avalanche, as I here them yelling I let the silenced sobs go down. "IT WASN'T HER FAULT HE LEFT YOU OK IT'S HIS FAULT FOR LEAVING OK SO DON'T YOU PUT YOUR ANGER OUT ON HER OK OR I SWEAR ILL TAKE HER AWAY AND CALL CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES." Bill said yelling louder than thunder. As he said that my "mom" walked up to him and smacked his face causing it to bleed. As he looked up from the side he had so much anger in his eyes i thought he might've done something but he breathed and said quietly. "I want you out of here." He said like a warning but my mom stood there smirking while folding her arms. But as he looked at her, her smirked faded and she unfolded her arms.

"I SAID GO, GO NOW!!!!." He shouted so loud he scared me and left me shaking. As my mom jumped she grabbed her purse and bottle, as she shashayed by the door she noticed me and glared at me before opening the door and slamming it. As she left I let the rest of my sobs go as I calmed down, wiped my face and looked at Bill who was hunched over the sink. As he turned around he saw me and walked over to me. As he sat down on the steps next to me. He didn't say anything but put his arm around me me and held me while I held him. As we cried on the steps.

As we kept on crying he said, "I'm so sorry I left you I'm so sorry." He cried "She's a monster there both monsters."
As he said that I cried harder and held him tightly. As we finished soaking each other's shirts he turned me around looked me in the eyes and said. "Go upstairs in your room ok I'll be up in a minute ok. As I nodded my head he smiled and left the steps and walked upstairs in my room to my bathroom. As I looked in the mirror all I saw was bruises marks and a girl I didn't know, who I didn't recognize. I lost my self and I couldn't get that happy girl back. As I looked at my arms I saw the cuts. Ashamed but happy I grabbed the razor under the sink and did it over and over until I saw all red. As I washed my arm I washed my face and left the bathroom.

As I sat in my chair I saw the guitar my dad left me and as I strung it I grabbed my book and wrote it down. (Bold means whatever you write and sing)
   "Silenced sobs and Silent nights, I cried to all to to make my rights. You left me scattered and bruised, but I got use to it so what's the used. I tried to make it better with all my might, but all its left me is Silenced sobs and Silent nights."
As I sing the last part I closed my book and stared into space, the event that happened today happened 5 years ago
  8year old you pov.
~~FlashBacks~~
As I played with my dollies I heard shouting down stairs as I left my room I saw mommy and Billy fighting as I saw mommy push Billy and she stumbled and left. I hate it when mommy's drunk I hate her for it. As I saw Bill look at me I saw him hug me and said it's ok.
~~Flashback over~~
As my flash back ended I heard Bill knocking on my door as he came in he sat down next to me. As I put my head on his shoulder he took the guitar and strung it as he did he did a weird facial expressions causing me to laugh. As he smiled he played the the I made as he did he motioned me to sing like we always do when something like this happens. As I sung my song I wrote he strung the guitar and smiled at me proudly. " You should sing more you have a beautiful voice." He said I shook my head no. He looked at me puzzled. "I sound like a dying seal." I said blankly.

"No you don't don't believe anything that bitch says ok your amazing ok. And I promise I'm going to protect you I'm your brother ok and I love you." As he said that he pecked my head and held me until I went asleep as I almost drift into a deep deep sleep I felt him pick me up and place me in my bed tucked me in and kissed my head and left. As I felt the warmness of the duvet and the mattress I fell into a deep sleep.