Meeting

Hello my name is Y/N Blake L/N and I'm 13 years old well basically my life is nothing but sorrow and I hate it so much I get bullied in school my father molest me and my mom always get drunk and abuse me and I hate it I just wish I could die but anyway I'm very weird like weird but I don't care because it makes me different and unique and I'd rather be weird than think I'm better than everyone anyway I like to read and draw but my favorite thing is music music to me is like my safe haven it's my life and I love singing but nobody heard me one time my mom heard me singing and told to shut up cause I'd sound like a dying pig so I only sing by myself it was kinda funny but I was still hurt. You see my mom is complicated when I was little she loved me like she would do anything for me but all that changed when my father left us right out of the blue of course it hurt me cause I loved him we were so close we did everything together but one day he just left us and instead of healing with me my mom broke me and she'd moved us to Derry (Sorry not Sorry hehe I'm evil) anyway when we moved she met this guy who was 10 years older then her and I have a stepbrother named Bill skargard he's older he likes me as a sister but he moved out so now it just me my mom and my no excuse of a father who always touches me (Sorry if your uncomfortable please comment cause they may be some graphic scenes) whenever my mom is not looking or is gone he would always find ways to touch me and it got worse that one night that broken me to the very core and it made me so sick he would do that to me it broken me, but enough now about me well now you'll see what goes on in my life. Bye.